This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'd like to see...

#1KulaXDiamondPosted 4/22/2013 4:12:00 PM
Another Underworld game. Maybe I'm biases but they're my favorite movies and that crappy ass ps2 game was just sad. I'd be happy if Capcom, team ninja or hell even Sega worked on it . Make it ninja gaiden style or hell even DMC style.
---
Psn-Mydecember89
#2RafedxPosted 4/22/2013 4:19:57 PM
KulaXDiamond posted...
Another Underworld game. Maybe I'm biases but they're my favorite movies and that crappy ass ps2 game was just sad. I'd be happy if Capcom, team ninja or hell even Sega worked on it . Make it ninja gaiden style or hell even DMC style.

You might as well just wish to win the lottery, you have a better chance then a company ever resurrecting this series. The movies were all really terrible(IMO to each their own.) and the game was to be expected. If they couldn't popularize off of the hype back then they will never be able to do it now.

TBH the most I could see would be a PSN or SteamGreenlight game but even then I doubt anyone would actually want to make a game off of underworld.
---
http://www.terra-comic.com --> Terra: a Science Fiction Webcomic / Updates every 15th of the month.