This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ratchet movie makers also doing a Heavenly Sword movie for BluRay/DVD

#1PhaseBlackPosted 4/23/2013 7:57:46 AM
http://www.joystiq.com/2013/04/23/heavenly-sword-also-becoming-a-movie-direct-to-video/

Interesting, could we be seeing a new Heavenly Sword on PS4 since Sony is doing this?
---
PSVita & 3DS
#2Devilman_AmonPosted 4/23/2013 8:01:37 AM
Would rather a Legend of Dragoon movie over HS...
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#3kel25Posted 4/23/2013 8:02:47 AM
What an odd choice. I liked Heavenly Sword but it wasn't really a big seller, the sequel was cancelled years ago, and it is a fairly old game.

The only reason I could possibly think of them making a direct to video movie is because they have plans to resurrect the series and make a new game.
---
Sony PS4 Conference = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5SVJw4ZcJY
#4PhaseBlack(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 8:10:08 AM
kel25 posted...
What an odd choice. I liked Heavenly Sword but it wasn't really a big seller, the sequel was cancelled years ago, and it is a fairly old game.

The only reason I could possibly think of them making a direct to video movie is because they have plans to resurrect the series and make a new game.

Well it sold decently, 1.5 million copies at the very least and it broke even. Nariko being in PlayStation All-Stars has made the Heavenly Sword series relevant at least in the past year
---
PSVita & 3DS
#5Devilman_AmonPosted 4/23/2013 8:59:43 AM
The only reason she was in PASBR was because Sony couldn't gather the proper 3rd party character people actually wanted so they had to scrounge together a B list of 1st party characters and several low tier third party characters that were basically there to help promote their upcoming games,
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#6PhaseBlack(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 10:31:41 AM
Devilman_Amon posted...
The only reason she was in PASBR was because Sony couldn't gather the proper 3rd party character people actually wanted so they had to scrounge together a B list of 1st party characters and several low tier third party characters that were basically there to help promote their upcoming games,

Nariko is one of the most recognizable female protagonists in video games this gen, just after one game. She was added because of that
---
PSVita & 3DS
#7Hunter1534Posted 4/23/2013 10:35:35 AM
PhaseBlack posted...
Devilman_Amon posted...

Nariko is one of the most recognizable female protagonists in video games this gen, just after one game. She was added because of that

The f**** is nariko?
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/XNero_AngeloX/
#8captpluto99Posted 4/23/2013 10:40:13 AM
Eager to see this. I remember seeing this project listed on Anna Torv's IMDb page for a long time now and there hadn't been any news on it.
#9PhaseBlack(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 10:42:06 AM
Hunter1534 posted...
PhaseBlack posted...
Devilman_Amon posted...

The f**** is nariko?

Its not very bright at all to say that in a topic talking about the game and the protagonist, it just makes you look very slow
---
PSVita & 3DS
#10Hunter1534Posted 4/23/2013 10:48:02 AM
PhaseBlack posted...
Hunter1534 posted...
PhaseBlack posted...
Devilman_Amon posted...

The f**** is nariko?

Its not very bright at all to say that in a topic talking about the game and the protagonist, it just makes you look very slow

The duck may sit on the lake, but my daddy owns the lake.
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/XNero_AngeloX/