This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

finished mass effect 1 and got some questions(spoilers)

#1neurotoxinsPosted 4/23/2013 9:08:23 AM
I post here cause the board over there is pretty much dead

I had played mass effect 2 when it came out, and I swear that it starts with sheppard being dead and cerberus recovering his body.....but when I finished mass effect sheppard is alive and kicking......I guess there's more than one ending?

also in the fight with saren, when you talk to him, there are some renegade and paragon dialogue but it was greyed out, but my character had his charm persuade and all that at max so is there a way to talk him out of fighting or something
---
PSN:JonDiskonected
#2TomoEK9Posted 4/23/2013 9:09:57 AM
They explain what happens at the beginning of ME2. Sheppard lives at the end of ME1 (canonically), and his death occurs at the beginning of ME2
#3Onepunch-ManPosted 4/23/2013 9:10:46 AM
>.>
#4LordOfCinderPosted 4/23/2013 9:15:41 AM
neurotoxins posted...
also in the fight with saren, when you talk to him, there are some renegade and paragon dialogue but it was greyed out, but my character had his charm persuade and all that at max so is there a way to talk him out of fighting or something

Maybe your paragon/renegade morality bars weren't high enough to convince him. Charm and Intimidate cause him to kill himself, but you will still have to fight his second form.

And the intro of ME2 happens sometime after ME1.
---
"And the original Mass Effect is absolutely an Xbox 360 exclusive, making Xbox 360 the only place to get the full Mass Effect experience."- Microsoft
#5neurotoxins(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 9:22:37 AM
oh yeah I remember now how me2 starts thanks and I'm pretty sure my charm and intimidate were at maximum
---
PSN:JonDiskonected
#6Xx Parasite xXPosted 4/23/2013 9:23:38 AM
Shepard dying was the best thing to ever happen to him. Mmmm... Miranda.
---
Nurse Marcie: Do you like my body, Joey?
Joey: =)