This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What the difference between the 360 and PS3 version of Dark Souls?

#11LifeOfSynPosted 4/23/2013 5:04:16 PM
abnergoinbig posted...
RetroFanGirl posted...
Doubt it, but why aren't you interested in another game in the same series? o.O

Eh idk lol. I could only assume Demon Souls isn't required to get the most out of Dark Souls since the 360 got Dark Souls and not Demon Souls.

Don't miss out on Demon's Souls, brah. I found it much harder than Dark and still reeeeeally enjoyed it.
---
DmC>DMC3>DMC2>DMC4>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DMC.
#12angry_cowtipperPosted 4/23/2013 5:06:55 PM
abnergoinbig posted...
angry_cowtipper posted...
abnergoinbig posted...
Well I'm not interested in Demons Souls. Do you think data from Dark Souls will have any effect on Dark Souls 2?

The PS3 version runs better. Also, if you are interested in Dark Souls, you are automatically interested in Demon's Souls. That's the better game.

In what ways is it better?

They're basically the same game with small differences. I liked the level hub in Demon's Souls, and there was less bull****.

(BS = "Oh, these are ghosts, they can deal a great bit of damage to you and go through walls, but for some reason you can't touch them without this special kind of weapon, or if you're dead yourself!". Demon's Souls has less of this kind of stuff, and is more legitimately hard than artificially hard, I feel.)
---
Don't Starve (PC), Okami HD (PS3), Gears Judgement (360), Dungeon Defenders (AND), ACIII: Liberation (VITA)
#13zyrax2301Posted 4/23/2013 5:07:55 PM
Hacking is less accessible on PS3 and the community is larger.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#14abnergoinbig(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 5:09:15 PM
abnergoinbig posted...
abnergoinbig posted...
Well I'm not interested in Demons Souls. Do you think data from Dark Souls will have any effect on Dark Souls 2?

The PS3 version runs better. Also, if you are interested in Dark Souls, you are automatically interested in Demon's Souls. That's the better game.

In what ways is it better?

They're basically the same game with small differences. I liked the level hub in Demon's Souls, and there was less bull****.

(BS = "Oh, these are ghosts, they can deal a great bit of damage to you and go through walls, but for some reason you can't touch them without this special kind of weapon, or if you're dead yourself!". Demon's Souls has less of this kind of stuff, and is more legitimately hard than artificially hard, I feel.)

Ahhhhh this makes sense. I hate that kind of stuff. I like when things are more legitimately harder.
#15Bleachfreak7Posted 4/23/2013 5:13:24 PM
Whil I do agree that theres less hacking on the PS3 version everyone is forgetting one thing. MEGA MULE! >:O
---
3DS FC: 3437-3085-0365 - HC4 Klash
GE FC: 5486-3590-6471