This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is it safe to buy psn cards at non-videogame stores?

#31godslayer61Posted 4/25/2013 8:31:04 AM
warrenmats posted...
I just never bought them at non-videogame stores like 7/11, Ralph's, etc because....well I thought it was more safe to buy them at a video game store. Then again, I bought a 20 dollar Steam card at best buy that worked, so...

I know, it's kinda of a dumb question.

i buy them at shoppers drugmart and wal mart,and i buy alot and never any problems,but i did buy once from london drugs and it did not work so i went back and the guy tryed to tell me to just take the loss and get another card,i flipped and spoke to the manager and he fixed it(guy did not actavate it) any way at shoppers it says on the recipt if its been actavated so you know right away.
---
psn-kish1975 ----------xbox live-godslayer1975------------------wii u-kish1975------3ds-077730466718
#32AnonymousFriendPosted 4/25/2013 11:08:36 AM
Thermador446 posted...
If as criminal employee wants to f*** you, videogame or non-videogame, it doesn't really matter.

I can't believe such a stupid question made it to 3 pages!

Somebody needs to change the site setting to 50 topics and 50 posts per page.

Maybe I need to resurrect my old sig with that info.
---
Nothing is over-rated. Your opinion is just outnumbered.
PSN ID/Gamertag - AnonymousFriend
#33peter_888Posted 4/25/2013 11:10:26 AM
should be safe
---
I'm a gamer dang it, not a pc gamer or a console gamer, just a gamer.
#34crazyman32Posted 4/25/2013 11:16:43 AM
Warhawk posted...
gnomefromnome posted...
I've ordered a PSN card online, the company emailed me the activation code...and it worked.

I'd be leery of buying them online in case someone were to use it before I got it in the mail.

I have bought digital psn cards off Amazon,Best Buy and Gamestop with no problems at all.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I apologize for nothing.