This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

dragon dogma dark arisen has new set of trophies

#1NinjaGamer_23Posted 4/24/2013 2:07:07 AM
If your one of those people who loves trophies, the release of Dragon dogma dark arisen has 51 new trophies for you to play through with.

Its the same game as dragon dogma except you now have a new region to explore and all latest patches in this package retail or DD.
#2ScreamingMidgetPosted 4/24/2013 2:19:45 AM
Did they change the main game in any way? Like new monsters spawns and such?

Because seeing the same monsters over and over got kinda annoying...
#3OtakuGameraPosted 4/24/2013 2:30:38 AM
did they add fast travel?
---
PSVita no games? http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/64767381
http://www.atlus.com/res/p4g_faithful_reviews_1.jpg
#4Alky88Posted 4/24/2013 2:37:30 AM
OtakuGamera posted...
did they add fast travel?

Fast travel has always been in the game but it was very limited. In Dark Arisen it's actually better as you unlock more warp points as you progress through the story and stones are chaper to purchase (or infinite if you have a save from the original).
---
"Official Jill Valentine of the MvC3 boards!"
#5StarBladeEdgePosted 4/24/2013 2:49:54 AM
new trophies ...? it only has the trophies from before the dark arisen release so no new ones........
---
ice cream in my ears in my ears is ice scream in your ears is other things in my ears is ice stream
#6Alky88Posted 4/24/2013 2:54:24 AM
StarBladeEdge posted...
new trophies ...? it only has the trophies from before the dark arisen release so no new ones........

I think he's referring to trophy sets. Same trophies but under a different name so you can get them all again if you want to. Like games that are on both PS3 and Vita: same games but separate trophy sets.
---
"Official Jill Valentine of the MvC3 boards!"
#7StarBladeEdgePosted 4/24/2013 2:56:59 AM
Alky88 posted...
StarBladeEdge posted...

I think he's referring to trophy sets. Same trophies but under a different name so you can get them all again if you want to. Like games that are on both PS3 and Vita: same games but separate trophy sets.

ok perhaps , i don't own the game yet.
---
ice cream in my ears in my ears is ice scream in your ears is other things in my ears is ice stream
#8RyuuHou25Posted 4/24/2013 3:09:38 AM
Alky88 posted...
StarBladeEdge posted...

Yet another "complete" edition from Crapcom.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#9Devilman_AmonPosted 4/24/2013 3:19:08 AM
Well at least this time I avoided the "beta" version....

The only time when this didn't matter was Tatsunoko vs Capcom (since the "beta" version was import only anyway and Wii is region blocked)
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#10DaggeraxePosted 4/24/2013 5:13:02 AM(edited)
http://www.capcom-unity.com/gregaman/blog/2013/04/18/dragons-dogma-dark-arisen-change-log-within

Player
-Various attacks and skills for all weapons have been rebalanced for all weapons.

Enemies
-Made the Ur-Dragon corpse's collision boundary smaller so players can now pick up drop items more easily.
-Undead enemies will now come out of the ground with higher defense stats (super armor mode).
-When Saurians die after being knocked down, they will now use a special death animation for when they are on the ground.
-Goblin Shamans will appear in the Witchwood.
-Eliminators will appear on the Tainted Mountain.
-Pyre Saurians will appear on the Tainted Mountain.
-Golden Knights and Silver Knights will appear in the Everfall (before the destruction of Gran Soren).
-Gorecyclopes (condemned type) will appear in the Shadow Fort.
-Living Armor will appear in the Catacombs.
-Wyverns (strong type) will appear at Bluemoon Tower.
-Wyrms (strong type) will appear at the Watergod's Altar.
-Drakes (strong type) will appear in the Everfall after the destruction of Gran Soren.

Pawns
-Adjusted how often pawns will talk by spacing out less important lines; in effect, making them seem to talk less.
-Adjusted and balanced the equipment and skills of all of the high-level pawns that are available to a player when they're playing offline.
-Adjusted how much it costs to hire a pawn that is higher-leveled than yourself down to a more realistic scale.
-Added a Monthly ranking to the pawn's Top Ranked section.

NPCs
-You will not gain Affinity with Assalam simply by talking to him anymore.

Items & Equipment
-Adjusted how much Ferrystones cost and how much they sell for. (Purchase price: 20000 >5000 | Sell price: 3500>1250)
-Adjusted how much Premium Rings and Premium Earrings cost. (Purchase price: 1,500,000>150,000 Rift Crystals | Purchase price 3,000,000>300,000 Rift Crystals)
-Tweaked stat increases for weapon upgrades (increases weaker upgrades, decreases ones that were too strong). Tweaks affect 68 different weapons.
-Dramatically increased base stats for 12 weapons obtainable by defeating the Dragon.
-Improved base stats for 10 Magick Bows

World
-A Portcrystal that allows players to return to Cassardis has been added just outside Cassardis's gate
-A character/warp point that allows players to travel between Bitterblack Isle and Cassardis has been added to Cassardis's pier.
-Added a removable Portcrystal to the following areas: The Gran Soren Everfall (before a certain plot point. . . .), The Shadow Fort, The Witchwood, Hillfigure Knoll.