This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sony is advertising Deadly Premonition!

#1Junpei_StupeiPosted 4/24/2013 5:33:44 AM(edited)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=KMyadKE4l6U

It looks scarier than "The Evil Within" to me. (The monsters are creepier to be specific.)

Oh, and catsuit DLC costume for one of the female characters! I'm definitely going to buy that.

Buy it, Sony fanboys. Buy it along with the usual first-party titles that you always buy. Sony approves of this.

---
I think I bought the wrong console this gen.
#2EconobrickPosted 4/24/2013 7:33:46 AM
I am, if I can find it locally... hopefully some places will stock it.
Could go digital, but I think physical would be better in this case.

I've never played the first version... and made sure not to watch too much footage of it. But from what I HAVE seen, it looks like it's going to be a hoot. :D
#3KillingHarderPosted 4/24/2013 7:35:02 AM
Wasn't this game originally released on 360? If so, then why are people so excited about it? If it is the game I'm thinking of it looks horrible and was a horribly boring game.
---
If you have the term "Official ___ of the __ board" in your signature, you probably hate yourself and don't realize you can't cosplay on boards. GTFO!
#4PhaseSlaethePosted 4/24/2013 7:36:02 AM
KillingHarder posted...
Wasn't this game originally released on 360? If so, then why are people so excited about it? If it is the game I'm thinking of it looks horrible and was a horribly boring game.

Translation - You didn't get it.
#5AnthonM2Posted 4/24/2013 7:38:23 AM
KillingHarder posted...

IGN is that you?
#6KillingHarderPosted 4/24/2013 7:38:30 AM
PhaseSlaethe posted...
KillingHarder posted...

Translation - You didn't get it.

No I'm pretty sure I spoke in English. There are people on this board excited about the game.
---
If you have the term "Official ___ of the __ board" in your signature, you probably hate yourself and don't realize you can't cosplay on boards. GTFO!
#7EconobrickPosted 4/24/2013 7:39:01 AM
360 yes, but it was also a ps3 game in japan.

sure, it looks dated and kind of cheap. (and the controls weren't great.. but supposedly they've improved them a good bit) but, the story seems interesting and the dialog is priceless.
#8pecorrePosted 4/24/2013 7:39:08 AM
I really want to buy this, but I also decided to stop buying games to clear my bakclog.

First world problem.

Do you think it will be hard to find in a few months?
#9656stoogePosted 4/24/2013 7:39:10 AM
Are there spoilers in this trailer?
---
How to treat a woman:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syRQ7iShpzY
#10EconobrickPosted 4/24/2013 8:00:49 AM(edited)
656stooge posted...
Are there spoilers in this trailer?

I've heard there are, yes. Kind of been avoiding the trailers since I've seen the original in action... only looked at some screenshots to see the graphical changes.

I was sold on this game as soon as I saw York's introduction, honestly. That, and the restaurant scene.