This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Valkyria Chronicles could return if fans demand loudly enough

#11OtakuGameraPosted 4/24/2013 4:58:32 PM
yakuza 5 first, anything else later
---
PSVita no games? http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/64767381
http://www.atlus.com/res/p4g_faithful_reviews_1.jpg
#12Godly_GoofPosted 4/24/2013 5:00:17 PM(edited)
KabtheMentat posted...
Half the time we don't even know if the JPN developers are listening. They barely even speak English....

Shouldn't it be obvious to them now that we want that, Shenmue III, Yakuza 5, Skies of Arcadia HD and a sequel?

If they were listening at all they wouldn't have been producing the crap they've been doing for the past 10 years.

You seem to be confused. You meant to say the people LOCALIZING the crap. They're still making good games. Most just aren't getting localized.
---
I still don't believe most people on gamefaqs are even gamers. Just assuming they are embodiments of hate and stupidity taking digital form.
#13KabtheMentatPosted 4/24/2013 5:00:40 PM
KabtheMentat posted...
Half the time we don't even know if the JPN developers are listening. They barely even speak English....

Shouldn't it be obvious to them now that we want that, Shenmue III, Yakuza 5, Skies of Arcadia HD and a sequel?

If they were listening at all they wouldn't have been producing the crap they've been doing for the past 10 years.

You seem to be confused. You meant to say the people IMPORTING the crap. They're still making good games. Most just aren't getting localized.

Maybe. But a lot of what's made is localized and is still crap.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
I don't have a cocaine habit, I just like the way it smells.
#14angry_cowtipperPosted 4/24/2013 5:03:46 PM
Just leave the Jap audio and give me English text. It worked for Yakuza.
---
Don't Starve (PC), Okami HD (PS3), Gears Judgement (360), Dungeon Defenders (AND), ACIII: Liberation (VITA)
#15Rose_of_May(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 5:13:32 PM
Google translation of the article: I think it's an interview with the game's voice actresses.

If you are playing the series "Valkyria Chronicles" all the way from one of his, because it was like the character and this world view, Isomura, I was very happy when I received the story of this radio. So, it is not wonder me out in this volume, "Valkyria Chronicles" is also Rembrandt 3 sisters.

It is a feeling that you wonder if not you make a sequel to the previous (laughs). Because I think that our way He will listen to the radio also are concerned about the neighborhood, I am Hoping I could able to say let us know.

It was the character of invective when I was allowed to cast Sasaki "3", I was worried if they can accept to you, but you go through the voice of "likes" from a lot of people, the radio of this time I bought mighty glad you supposed to be able to let out also.

I think I also have to play from "1", and you think should be in the information corner a good announcement as one fan. Because I think dreams sequel announced come true voice of all of you is large, please send an e-mail to various program by all means everyone.
#16Devilman_AmonPosted 4/24/2013 7:31:29 PM
Just rerelease all three games as an HD collection....

Release Yakuza 5 first of course..
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)