This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I find my tastes in certain genres fading over time.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. I find my tastes in certain genres fading over time.

User Info: dayj15

dayj15
3 years ago#11
Alltra posted...
Could just be you're not "In the mood" to play those types of games right now. Everyone feels that way at some point. Go play something else, and I guarantee you that you'll eventually find that spark and desire again, and you'll be loving all the games you currently don't care for right now.

I concur. I took a break from Fighting games for a VERY long time. (For me at least) I found that during that time, I took an heightened interest in Strategy games, which I NEVER play. Once I spent some time with them I noticed my urge to "Fight" was growing again. Whether it was from playing strategy games or not remains to be seen, but nevertheless I found myself returning "Home". It's just a phase. It happens with everything from food, to even women/men...depending on preference.
Xbox 360 GT: I KiD ViCiOuS I
PSVITA: CoMpLeX_EniGMa / TheDayveion

User Info: EmiliaTheSage

EmiliaTheSage
3 years ago#12
I'm very disappointed with JRPG's without character levels.
"Women don't stay in the kitchen to make sandwiches."

User Info: shin89510

shin89510
3 years ago#13
este914 posted...
You're getting older, tastes are changing, things that were once appealing to you no longer are. It's happening with me too. There are a lot of games I WANT to play, but when it comes down to it, I find myself not caring so much.

So true. I used to love the God of War/Devil May Cry stuff. Also loved Tekken. Back then I didnt care for the idea of open world rpg/sandbox games. Now I only like driving simulators like GT5 and sandbox games like GTA4 or Elder Scrolls/Dragon's Dogma. Also the Demons/Dark Souls games. But those are it. None of my past joys are there anymore.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. I find my tastes in certain genres fading over time.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived