This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Vanilla Blazblue was the best.

#1Dev445Posted 4/24/2013 6:20:46 PM
Once they started changing everything I started to suck. Nobody could touch my Ragna unless they had Rachael or cheating ass Tager lol! Noel was broken and easy to play with and Jin was kind of an headache.

Litchi and Taokaka were fun to play as and nobody would use Karl. Man I miss that game I logged in so many hours in that. Till this day I still think BB has the best netcode for any fighting game. There was never any lag and if their was it was at the very beginning of the match.

Did anyone else like the very first one the best before all the updates or one of the recent ones?
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
#2BillbertRandomPosted 4/24/2013 7:30:28 PM
Chocolate is the best.
---
Bringing the love and humor of AE, and FFXIII fans everywhere...
#3overlordlaharl0Posted 4/24/2013 7:40:04 PM
What does that even mean? 'Vanilla" People seem to use it as the first game? In terms of games i mean... Not a sweet.
---
"I'm the chaos that always crawls up to you with a smile" - Nyarlathotep...Tuu tu Ruu.
Lol mods on this site are a joke.
#4ShinXaguraPosted 4/24/2013 7:43:54 PM
I want Strawberries.
---
To fight is to live. To live is to fight.
#5iPr0kkaFTWPosted 4/24/2013 7:50:49 PM
overlordlaharl0 posted...
What does that even mean? 'Vanilla" People seem to use it as the first game? In terms of games i mean... Not a sweet.

Vanilla meaning original. Game was never patched or updated.
#6AnonUnknownPosted 4/25/2013 6:32:46 AM
overlordlaharl0 posted...

Vanilla means a base game without expansions, DLC and/or mods.

Like, huh, Diablo II without Lord of Destruction.
#7RollingCradlePosted 4/25/2013 6:38:43 AM
Well I main Makoto, so I'm gonna have to disagree.

Though when they started patching Makoto i was pretty PO'ed, I must admit!
#8SigmaHacielPosted 4/25/2013 6:40:00 AM
Translation - I was spamming broken crap and now I'm salty that they fixed that.
---
Provoking other users to respond inappropriately = Troll
Even the most positive remark can provoke inappropriate responses. Thus, we ALL troll.
#9Ace_DefectivePosted 4/25/2013 6:41:47 AM
lolno

Calamity Trigger was broken as ****
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tAjKHgxrJQ <3
Forever hoping for a sequel. Please make it happen, tri-Ace.
#10Azure_lKitePosted 4/25/2013 6:50:10 AM
> Cheating ass Tager
> Broken Noel

Tager was terrible, and Noel wasn't anything special either.
If you were calling brokeness on Nu, Rachel or Arakune I would understand... But Tager?! lol

I agree with you on the Netcode though.. .CT is still probably better than Extend.
---
"It's a tradition unique to JRPG fanbases to discuss the virginity of characters." - SetsunaFSeiiei
BBCP HYYYYYPE