This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sony doubles annual profit estimate. Sony's stock jumps

#11PHEEliNUXPosted 4/25/2013 7:35:26 AM
fhsfootball74 posted...
This is primarily due to the depreciation of the yen, also from selling assets. Even Nintendo posted a profit because of yen depreciation and their home console is doing poorly.

They still have the 3DS though
---
PSN:PHEEliNUX
"Lesser Demon is less than a Demon, But more than an Imp"
#12fhsfootball74Posted 4/25/2013 7:40:29 AM(edited)
PHEEliNUX posted...
fhsfootball74 posted...
This is primarily due to the depreciation of the yen, also from selling assets. Even Nintendo posted a profit because of yen depreciation and their home console is doing poorly.

Which according to them is selling under targets except for Japan. Look I like both companies but people need to understand that profits aren't up because they've been selling more product there are other economic conditions at work here.
---
Blue Jackets, Columbus Crew, Reds, Bengals, Buckeyes
PSN-Fhsfootball74 NNID- returnoftheryan
#13PHEEliNUXPosted 4/25/2013 7:46:39 AM
fhsfootball74 posted...
PHEEliNUX posted...
fhsfootball74 posted...

Which according to them is selling under targets except for Japan. Look I like both companies but people need to understand that profits aren't up because they've been selling more product there are other economic conditions at work here.

I like both too but yeah, I remember a while that all console companies were losing some of their money, I hear Wii U sales failed to meet Nintendo's expectation again
---
PSN:PHEEliNUX
"Lesser Demon is less than a Demon, But more than an Imp"
#14CyborgTwentyPosted 4/25/2013 8:29:58 AM
microsoft triples profits.