This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which $40 game is more worth buying? DD: Dark Arisen or NG3: Razor's Edge?

#1AzureVergilPosted 4/25/2013 6:30:29 AM
Knight vs. Ninja - Results (89 votes)
Dragon Dogma: Dark Arisen
78.65% (70 votes)
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge
21.35% (19 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I bought everything I was looking for this month, both those games were my least priority.

Both games, I didn't play their original version.

As for what I like, the best I could say is I enjoyed Skyrim, so I don't know if Dragon Dogma is similar beside the Medieval time.

I enjoyed Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 but when NG3 was announced, the preview just didn't interest me and the negative feedback made me not bother with it, so I don't know how much Razor's Edge improve it.
#2KillingHarderPosted 4/25/2013 6:33:31 AM
As much as I hate to buy a game just for an expansion, I'm not paying $40 for an apology.
---
If you have the term "Official ___ of the __ board" in your signature, you probably hate yourself and don't realize you can't cosplay on boards. GTFO!
#3BahamutBBobPosted 4/25/2013 6:34:33 AM
TC, Deadly Premonition releases next week for $40. You shouldn't count it out.
---
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob
#4darkshadowmasterPosted 4/25/2013 6:37:03 AM
You can download the demo of NG3 on the store. I myself thought about picking it up until I played that and then found out that the demo is pretty much how the entire game is ( meaning mostly fighting people on the ground while getting constantly bombarded by multiple RPGs from above.)
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#5este914Posted 4/25/2013 6:39:35 AM
BahamutBBob posted...

This over your other 2 choices, TC
---
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !
#6AzureVergil(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 8:44:58 AM
este914 posted...
BahamutBBob posted...

This over your other 2 choices, TC

Only heard of this now, Googled it but I am not really in the mood for a horror game now. :S

Thanks for the suggestion, I will look into it if I feel playing horror later.
#7ZendaikPosted 4/25/2013 8:50:52 AM
Deadly Premonition is more of a mystery game. A very quirky one.
---
Monster Hunter Tri, Kid Icarus: Uprising IDs: Kirolos
#8SonicNashPosted 4/25/2013 10:29:27 AM
Really poor taste in video game, TC.
---
Carsauce posted...: XBox 360 deserved Kingdom Hearts HD Remix 1.5, PS3 players can go to hell.
#9ps3_gamer_norgePosted 4/25/2013 10:34:02 AM
SonicNash posted...

Friend,

Who learnt you your manners? You should have a bit more open mindness, because people enjoy all kinds of games. You should really read up on proper etiquette when interacting with other human beings.

Thanks for listening
---
sir George of london
#10SonicNashPosted 4/25/2013 10:50:53 AM(edited)
ps3_gamer_norge posted...
SonicNash posted...

Friend,

Who learnt you your manners? You should have a bit more open mindness, because people enjoy all kinds of games. You should really read up on proper etiquette when interacting with other human beings.

Thanks for listening

Well, the problem is he asking for:

1. One game is a shell of it's former self since the very first game. Its doesn't even have a Itagaki feel to it.
2. The other a Dark Soul/Skyrim wannabe and since he mentioned enjoying Skyrim, its should be common sense, he will enjoy Dragon Dogma since they are the same thing.
---
Carsauce posted...: XBox 360 deserved Kingdom Hearts HD Remix 1.5, PS3 players can go to hell.