This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why do male gamers hate women so much?

#1CelestialMindPosted 4/25/2013 11:26:00 AM
A writer points out unappropriate art styles and male gamers throw a fit of rage? Would they do the same if the writer was pointing out racism? Probably not.

I heard there are 30 year old males defending this nonsense? Why that's one of the sadest things I've ever heard...
#2Godly_GoofPosted 4/25/2013 11:28:14 AM
Ummm because it's a MALE journalist making a baseless claim? And when asked "why" his response is "Because!"?

Seems logical to think anyone with that mentality is pretty stupid to me
---
I still don't believe most people on gamefaqs are even gamers. Just assuming they are embodiments of hate and stupidity taking digital form.
#3656stoogePosted 4/25/2013 11:30:53 AM
Because real women yell at me when I point my camera up their skirts.
---
How to treat a woman:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syRQ7iShpzY
#4superlativeformPosted 4/25/2013 11:32:48 AM
start new night elf female + take off equipment and run behind tree + type '/dance' + unzip pants + ???? = profit
---
Who can we pray to? There are only demons and fiends here.
PSN: Contra_Croix
#5whiteninja2000Posted 4/25/2013 11:34:25 AM
Male gamers dont hate women. Male gamers hate male gamers.
#6pladiumPosted 4/25/2013 11:36:16 AM
This is such a stupid argument. What makes you think thats true? I'm a male gamer with a girlfriend of over 2 years who has barely ever played a video game and I don't hate her.

I know tons of other guys in the same situation, some even married.
---
Josh is Legend
#7kylemcauliffe15Posted 4/25/2013 11:36:33 AM
I'm a male gamer who doesn't hate any form of gamer.
---
PSN: Gasshu-kun
The thermometer of success is merely the jealousy of the malcontents. - Salvador Dali
#8ManservicePosted 4/25/2013 11:39:19 AM
Posting in a white knight thread.

Who's to say the character designs are "inappropriate"? As I stated in another topic, where are all these women that find these character designs "inappropriate"? Why do white knights feel the need to speak up for these nonexistent women? It's not as if women aren't capable of stating their own opinions on the matter.
#9656stoogePosted 4/25/2013 11:43:06 AM(edited)
Manservice posted...
Posting in a white knight thread.

Who's to say the character designs are "inappropriate"? As I stated in another topic, where are all these women that find these character designs "inappropriate"? Why do white knights feel the need to speak up for these nonexistent women? It's not as if women aren't capable of stating their own opinions on the matter.

Please. When was the last time you saw a girl dress really slutty in public? Never happens.
---
How to treat a woman:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syRQ7iShpzY
#10true_gamer80Posted 4/25/2013 11:41:42 AM
heres a better question....why do so many at GF completely and utterly generalise millions of ppl....

Is it simply to try to mask the idiotic topics that usually follow mass generalisations?
---
Kool Kieth for president!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeknB3ceRNA