This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why do male gamers hate women so much?

#41Castiel39Posted 4/25/2013 2:11:35 PM
What makes you think all of us hate women TC? Because i don't hate them.
#42cavebear56Posted 4/25/2013 2:14:59 PM
Since we're dealing with broad generalizations (standard set by the TC) I'll answer you with a definitive answer.

They don't.

/thread answered
---
If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh.
#43IChangedMyNamePosted 4/25/2013 2:20:12 PM(edited)
Hates a strong word, I dislike when they butt into a hobby we've dominated for years and potentially have even ragged on us at some point for it and then demand they have equality.

Same thing happened with Comic books, they just didn't have a general interest or ragged on people who read them and now they make fun of certain comics and label them "clearly made for man"" and etc, WELL DUH! Thats the target! The point!

***** that man, earn your place, don't demand it and the article in question was a wanna be white knight douche trying to score points.

/donebeingabigot.
---
I play a lil bit of everything on a lil bit of everything.
Not changing this until we get a Viewtiful Joe 3 or HD collection of VJ 1&2 (started 8/14/12)
#44chaosflame108Posted 4/25/2013 2:39:53 PM
Can people not see that "White Knighting" only leads to perpetual friendzone? It truly is a shame, all your aspirations are futile.
---
I AM SATANAIL. HE WHO SHALL SET RIGHT THIS DISTORTED UNIVERSE!!!
#45Video_Game_CzarPosted 4/25/2013 2:43:49 PM
chaosflame108 posted...
Can people not see that "White Knighting" only leads to perpetual friendzone? It truly is a shame, all your aspirations are futile.

No one whats to be around a sellout, Simple as that.
---
PSN: VideoGameCzar l XBL: VideoGameCzar l Steam: TheVideoGameCzar
#46CooperRCPosted 4/25/2013 2:51:19 PM
Women (and eventually children) just get in the way of video game and anime free time.
#47lostnumberwarPosted 4/25/2013 2:57:47 PM
Godly_Goof posted...
crazyman32 posted...
StephieGamer posted...
I'm a female gamer and have never been harassed because of it. All my guy friends are cool.
Sure, sometimes nerds will stare at me at Gamestop, but I just think it's harmless.

I don't game online, so that's a big part of not being harassed, since nameless faceless kids can say or write what they want anonymously.
But in real life, 99% of guys aren't like that.

I think it's just the obnoxious Youtube girls who wear low cut tops and push-up bras, then complain because teenage boys are writing "Boobz!!!" in the comments.
Those girls are asking for it.

The truth is the majority of The Internet is made up of losers and trolls especially the comments section.I do agree that there is a small minority of gamers that are are like that and they make the rest look bad.

Fixed. Lol

are are
---
I think, therefore I don't care.
#48SmoshCuchPosted 4/25/2013 3:37:13 PM
TC, how about a link to whatever it is that you are talking about?
#49PhaseSlaethePosted 4/25/2013 3:38:19 PM
ITT - We generalize into idiocy.

Yay!
#50FaustXIIPosted 4/25/2013 4:15:32 PM
CelestialMind posted...
A writer points out unappropriate art styles and male gamers throw a fit of rage? Would they do the same if the writer was pointing out racism? Probably not.

I heard there are 30 year old males defending this nonsense? Why that's one of the sadest things I've ever heard...

Thank you, look for a thread close to 500 in this board to really whimper and cry for mankind.