This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Where's my Tenchu HD collection!?!?!? >:(

#11MGS4SNAKEPosted 4/25/2013 3:34:39 PM
Shut up TC!!!

I wish, I Wish, I WISH.

Honestly, I rather see a reboot, open world Tenchu game. I'm talking about a huge open world with waterfalls, caves, mountains, bamboo forests, villages.
---
"PLAY at your own risk"
#12SoliquidusPosted 4/25/2013 3:36:43 PM
Video_Game_Czar posted...
Wish PS3 would get Tebchu Z

It is likely there wont be a new Tenchu Game coming out This Gen, so I don't know why it is so hard to give us some Tenchu love in the form of porting Z over. Ugh. We went through an entire Gen without Tenchu. That is just BS. At least give us Z you punks!

I absolutely love the Tenchu Series, so no Tenchu on the PS3 has been highly disappointing to me. It actually seems like we may not even get a Tenchu Next Gen. It is almost like they gave up on the Franchise, and now they are making the Spiritual Successor Shinobido instead. Haven't played Shinobido, but it looks awesome. Still, I want my Tenchu

Sigh. My Tenchu. I miss it so much, and I fear it may never see the light again. So freakin unfair dude
---
PS3 without Immersion lacks Rumble and PS3 without Rumble lacks Immersion. Finally Sony did the right thing
#13TheOriginalMax(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 3:45:56 AM
PStrife posted...
Given that Sega and Activison both published it, and From Software ended up owning it by the Sega publishing deal point. This simply won't be happening, to many squeeky wheels have to be cleaned before even getting close.

x(
It's hard to remain optimistic about it after that.

MGS4SNAKE posted...
Shut up TC!!!

No.

Honestly, I rather see a reboot, open world Tenchu game. I'm talking about a huge open world with waterfalls, caves, mountains, bamboo forests, villages.

Why not just make a new franchise entirely? o_O
An open world Tenchu-inspired game? Why fix something that isn't broken? Don't get me wrong, I like your ideas, I really do, but I don't want Tenchu to change into that as I don't see it as an improvement to what Tenchu is about. IMO companies should stop rehashing old games and just make new series, maybe base them loosely on older games, as inspiration seems to be kinda dead in the game industry.

Soliquidus posted...
I absolutely love the Tenchu Series, so no Tenchu on the PS3 has been highly disappointing to me. It actually seems like we may not even get a Tenchu Next Gen. It is almost like they gave up on the Franchise, and now they are making the Spiritual Successor Shinobido instead. Haven't played Shinobido, but it looks awesome. Still, I want my Tenchu

Sigh. My Tenchu. I miss it so much, and I fear it may never see the light again. So freakin unfair dude

Same here. It's sad and annoying how Tenchu seems to have been completely disregarded. IDK why this happened to Tenchu.
I never played Shinobido either. I'll give it a shot. Kinda started wanting a ninja stealth game.

We miss you Tenchu! </3
---
To be fair, no one has unlimited patience, and at times this board could come close flustering the Buddha.-geekneck99
Freedom requires responsibility.
#14ShockG707Posted 4/27/2013 5:02:33 AM
Yes Tenchu and Onimusha, bring them back.
#15TheOriginalMax(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 5:06:17 AM
ShockG707 posted...

Yes, I agree. Onimusha too! :)
---
To be fair, no one has unlimited patience, and at times this board could come close flustering the Buddha.-geekneck99
#16SoliquidusPosted 4/30/2013 11:13:14 AM
TheOriginalMax posted...
ShockG707 posted...

Yes, I agree. Onimusha too! :)

Tenchu and Onimusha? Sigh. Don't get me started. Demon Siege is one of my fave games of all time. So soooooo freakin good. Wasn't a fan of Dawn of Dreams tho. It felt really bare and simplified compared to Demon Siege to me. It felt really dumbed down

What I would do to have these games back. I would be skeptical about Onimusha tho. Capcom is a shell of their former self, and so a new Onimusha could very well suck
---
PS3 without Immersion lacks Rumble and PS3 without Rumble lacks Immersion. Finally Sony did the right thing
#17TheOriginalMax(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 4:11:09 AM
Soliquidus posted...
Tenchu and Onimusha? Sigh. Don't get me started. Demon Siege is one of my fave games of all time. So soooooo freakin good. Wasn't a fan of Dawn of Dreams tho. It felt really bare and simplified compared to Demon Siege to me. It felt really dumbed down

Heh, yeah I know what you mean. DoD kinda... IDK, it seemed like a bit of a "going under the fence" type of deal :D
I had loads of fun with DoD, but yeah, there really hasn't been another game that captured O3's... Everything. That game was just so good.

What I would do to have these games back. I would be skeptical about Onimusha tho. Capcom is a shell of their former self, and so a new Onimusha could very well suck

Good point. I read somewhere about a planned reboot for Onimusha. Capcom... Just... Ugh.
---
#18SoliquidusPosted 5/4/2013 4:28:25 AM
Lol. An Onimusha reboot will be decent i'm sure, but I highly doubt it will be able to compare to the Original Games in any manner. Especially Demon Siege. In the same manner that DmC was a reboot of the DMC Series
---
#19jammiesPosted 5/4/2013 4:38:09 AM
MaliciousMongo posted...
Is Tenchu even considered a relevant series anymore?

Anymore?
---
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx