This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone else been having problems with Netflix lately?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Anyone else been having problems with Netflix lately?
2 years ago#1
It stops working every 5 minutes while watching any movie or an episode of a show taking you to a screen that says something along the lines of "This title isn't working right now. Try a different title or try again later". When you play it again, it repeats itself. Getting kind of annoying.
---
McSame/Failin 08'
2 years ago#2
i hate the annoying problem of netflix being zoomed in all the time, when i start netflix up its normal but once i get to the choose a movie screen it zooms in and i cant see a thing, very annoying
---
Ronnie O'Neal McLendon
08/09/1960 - 11/16/2011
2 years ago#3
I don't have either of those problems
2 years ago#4
No,Netflix has been working just fine.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I apologize for nothing.
2 years ago#5
Did you change the modem/router MTU to 1492 in the PS3 connection settings? Did that years ago and haven't had any problems since.
2 years ago#6
Only problem I've been having is getting the "play next episode" menu that pops up during the end credits. Ever since last weeks update, it isn't showing up (but still functioning).
---
"Heath Ledger took a fist full of pills. He knew how that nap was going to end."-- Daniel Tosh
http://livinglifebywatching.wordpress.com/
2 years ago#7
SpikeMike4487 posted...
Only problem I've been having is getting the "play next episode" menu that pops up during the end credits. Ever since last weeks update, it isn't showing up (but still functioning).

Yeah the update got rid of that for whatever reason

Confused me for a while
---
if there is no flame war in your topic then it was ignored
PSN: Anarchy612
2 years ago#8
MTU is set to automatic.
---
McSame/Failin 08'
2 years ago#9
Anarchy612 posted...
SpikeMike4487 posted...

Yeah the update got rid of that for whatever reason

Confused me for a while

no it didn't
2 years ago#10
"Anyone else been having problems with Netflix lately?"

Yeah. Too much good content is really starting to interfere with my gaming.

I watched 3 seasons of Arrested Development in a week.
i watched the fist season of Wilfred in one sitting. (The 2nd Season not out on Blu-ray or on Neflix definitely qualifies as a problem for me) .

So much s*** in the netflix menu is starting to make the menu look cluttered, i really wish you could turn off lists that you aren't using.
---
"While you are wasting your time castrating a priceless antique, I have been systematically feeding babies to hungry mutated puppies!"
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Anyone else been having problems with Netflix lately?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived