This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do I sort my PlayStation Store purchases?

#1JackyBoyJaneyGiPosted 4/25/2013 3:52:50 PM
I got 33 PS One Classics on my PlayStation 3 and I can't figure out how to sort them in alphabetical order. I hit "Triangle" and see 'Sort By' but it only gives me three options: 'Recently Played, Creation Down, and Creation Up. I figure, there must be a way to sort these. Sony obviously couldn't be stupid enough not to give us an option to sort them in alphabetical order. Well there is one way, but it's way too time consuming. It would involve formatting the games and download the purchases in alphabetical order. But this won't help when I buy more PS One Classics. So can someone please tell me an easy way to sort them in alphabetical order? Sony couldn't be this stupid not to have that, right?
#2Emi3280Posted 4/25/2013 3:54:32 PM
Press square, don't remember what's the option, but you can sort them by albums. Just name the games like the album, and all those games will go there. It's like a folder, but XMB stylish.
---
PlayStation Network: DarkEmigaru98
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Emi3280
#3JackyBoyJaneyGi(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 4:04:45 PM
Emi3280 posted...
Press square, don't remember what's the option, but you can sort them by albums. Just name the games like the album, and all those games will go there. It's like a folder, but XMB stylish.

I tried, didn't work.