This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Bouncer needs an HD remake more than the other games

#1Devilman_AmonPosted 4/25/2013 10:14:33 PM
I just popped it in for old times sake on my PS2 which is hooked up to my HD TV.

It's blurry and jagged as ****

Which is not the case with any of the PS2 FF games or any other PS2 games I've played so far on that TV.

Maybe cause it was a rushed launch title or too much bloom effect who knows. I also have Driving Emotion Type-S somewhere which was also a Squaresoft launch title I bet that was really blurry too.

Needs to me remastered with online co-op and online versus

Also Namco should do the same for Urban Reign and Capcom for Beatdown: Fists of Vengeance, Sony with Rise to Honor and Sega needs to localize Yakuza HD Collection and Yakuza 5.

thanks
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#2THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 4/25/2013 10:15:09 PM
Gawd no!!!! Keep grown up Sora away.
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT
#3CrimsonGear80Posted 4/25/2013 10:17:31 PM
ah, the first game hyped up for it's looks and not it's shallow, lame gameplay.
---
Glad DmC shipped a million copies and was a success. Supporting risk-takers and change is how the industry grows.
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif
#4TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 4/25/2013 10:18:06 PM
I'd buy it just to hear the announcer say DURAGON C. MIKADO
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#5PhaseSlaethePosted 4/25/2013 10:19:08 PM
Bouncer would be cool to have back and polished up.
#6Red_JesterPosted 4/25/2013 10:20:17 PM
Make sure you're using a composite cable (green, blue, etc) if you're playing on an HDTV or don't even bother. It won't do a thing for the jaggies, (it'll make them more apparent, actually) but the blurriness will be dramatically improved which is actually why the jaggies become more apparent. (Better color for certain games, too)
---
I do benefits for all religions. I'd hate to blow the hereafter on a technicality. - Bob Hope
I'm right about everything, every time. 60% of the time.
#7Brocken_JrPosted 4/25/2013 10:23:41 PM
i remember gettin that game free from when gamecrazy was still around. the game was alright, and the girl was talkin about the game for a few minutes. the game isnt bad, but i never finished it. id rather see a part 2 though, and i would love urban reign 2. namco should really not brush urban reign off to the side, the game is fan f***in tastic. and really hard to, but so fun 2 players.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPiQSvSoSpM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9Y_QX4Me4Q
#8Devilman_Amon(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 10:23:53 PM
THE_PS1_PATRIOT posted...
Gawd no!!!! Keep grown up Sora away.

That's Sora's father...
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#9Devilman_Amon(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 10:25:55 PM
Red_Jester posted...
Make sure you're using a composite cable (green, blue, etc)

I am. Which is why I said I don't experience this problem with the other PS2 games.

Games like JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Golden Wind and Star Ocean 3 look like an HD remastered game to me with them on it...
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#10THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 4/25/2013 10:27:03 PM
Brocken_Jr posted...
i remember gettin that game free from when gamecrazy was still around. the game was alright, and the girl was talkin about the game for a few minutes. the game isnt bad, but i never finished it. id rather see a part 2 though, and i would love urban reign 2. namco should really not brush urban reign off to the side, the game is fan f***in tastic. and really hard to, but so fun 2 players.

This. I bought for like 3 dollars last week and poped it in my PS3. I cannot believe I didn't try this years ago!!!
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT