This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Bouncer needs an HD remake more than the other games

#31huyiPosted 4/26/2013 6:02:44 AM
Seifer_us posted...
It kind of amazes me how about 12 years ago everybody thought this game was complete crap, and now I see nothing but praise for it all the time.

that is the thing the game still is a peice a crap, i wasted $60 when it first came out, it was so bad i returned it the same day, god knows why anyone would want a hd remaster of this horible game, this game burns my retinas when its on the ps2.
---
UK Female Gamer
PC specs: AMD FX BULLDOZER 4100 QUAD CORE 4.0ghz ATI HD6670 8GB RAM 1TB HDD DLC THE GAME http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h472NmF1HEQ
#32SpideyknightPosted 4/26/2013 6:41:57 AM
Needed to be longer than 105 minutes. The ending theme by Shanice was pretty good, and she blew the Japanese singer away. If you listen to them back to back, it's just "lol, owned."
---
For in much wisdom is much grief, and he that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow.
#33shinra35800Posted 4/26/2013 9:20:24 AM
This was the first game I got on my PS2. I loved it. I wish it was 2 players on the storymode though. Would have brung the whole Streets of Rage essense back to fruition. It played like a better version of Ehergeiz but in SoR format.
#34Devilman_Amon(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 9:24:01 AM(edited)
Spideyknight posted...
Needed to be longer than 105 minutes. The ending theme by Shanice was pretty good, and she blew the Japanese singer away. If you listen to them back to back, it's just "lol, owned."

Especially since she has the 8 octave vocal range and hits that Mariah Carey note toward the end....

I mean, the only other person I know that can hit that high note is Shineboxer and that's usually when he enters this board screaming about JRPG's.....

---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#35lonlonmilkloverPosted 4/26/2013 9:27:14 AM
Spideyknight posted...

What, the game, or the load times?
---
www.backloggery.com/lonlonmilklover
#36MrMikeMaPosted 4/26/2013 9:31:15 AM
This game was ALMOST awesome.

The worst part of this game was that JUST when you were having fun with the combat, it was over and then a cutscene would happen. It needed more side scrolling brawling and less talking.
#37lonlonmilkloverPosted 4/26/2013 9:37:32 AM
MrMikeMa posted...
This game was ALMOST awesome.

The worst part of this game was that JUST when you were having fun with the combat, it was over and then a cutscene would happen. It needed more side scrolling brawling and less talking.

Defines majority of industry games since FF7.

All graphics, no gameplay.
---
www.backloggery.com/lonlonmilklover
#38Bloodlines1191Posted 4/26/2013 9:48:28 AM
I would've never expected The Bouncer mentioned here and in modern gaming. It's a very obscure gaming for being a PS2 launch title.

I must've beaten that game a like 90 times! Dauragon is an awesome antagonist. He's also one of the few people who tried to rule the world with a satellite just like Sartorius and Abstergo Industries.

"You're not getting paid enough to die now get out of my way!"
---
Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted
I shall forever hate the name......Crimson Viper
#39LionheartCJPosted 4/26/2013 11:09:15 AM
CrimsonGear80 posted...
ah, the first game hyped up for it's looks and not it's shallow, lame gameplay.

I actually liked the gameplay, there was nowhere near enough of it though (which was one of the main gripes everyone had about the game) and no interaction with scenery and weapons (like the early trailers had)
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kcF7E69C6Q - Best piece of videogame music, ever
#40FaustXIIPosted 4/26/2013 11:22:16 AM
Devilman_Amon posted...
FaustXII posted...
Same main character no?

wut

Hahaha I'm kidding but they do look kinda alike, no?