This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Games for people who take themselves too seriously?

#21GunzleaderPosted 4/26/2013 2:53:51 PM
all online shooters " oh hai i gotz ub@ l33t Skillz i pwn j00 all"
any pvp " i pwn noobz cause i got no skillz against people my own skill level"
dark souls/ demon. and WoW. eliteist jerks sicken me.
---
Persona series ftw. RIP Everquest Online Adventures 2003-2012
#22nightstalker92Posted 4/27/2013 12:43:54 PM
Golden Maven posted...
I think you meant SOCOM 2. I don't want to go too far back though.

Haha, I was just having a bit of fun. I never played S2 so I wouldn't know.
#23cirkmetroidPosted 4/27/2013 1:10:16 PM
PhaseSlaethe posted...
To be honest, this topic should only be filled with FPS and Fighter games.

Actually...while I can't speak for Street Fighter X Tekken as I've never played it...earning all the trophies on SS4 would be rough. I lost interest long before even being able to think about it...but if you actually play the game, it's certainly among the toughest of games to do them all.

Some people, just will NEVER be able to do it, and let's be real, most games obtaining all the trophies is nothing especially if that's specifically what a person wants to do.
---
PSN: Cirkustanz
Really difficult games used to inspire us to become better at those games. Now...people just whine and complain. Such is the times.
#24boredofyouPosted 4/27/2013 4:52:31 PM
Journey? Too serious??

Oh boy..
---
If you fell for it, it isn't cheap. It is just something that works on you. Adapt.. Or curl up in the fetal position, your call.
#25JanayBerryPosted 4/27/2013 7:10:31 PM
Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike - Online Edition

I played a ranked game randomly just to get a quick fight in. My opponent was ranked 17 to my 3.

In battle, most of his attacks got parried and countered. I personally only blocked when I wasn't trying to (I like to get the battles finished, even if I lose badly).

Anywho, I won with an E++, and in came them spam of messages about how I sucked, I must be a 5-year-old who button-mash, and he even got upset because I didn't accept his invites.

Then, there's Black Ops 2. My calling card has my name and my lady's name on it. Of course, you have that one a****** who kept saying I'm soft, that Black Ops isn't for softies.
---
PSN: Jim_Berry
Favorites (since 4/18/13): DC Universe, Cadtlevania: HoD, Mass Effect, Hard Corps: Uprising, Double Dragon Neon, Resident Evil 6, Black Ops 2.
#26ShinXaguraPosted 4/27/2013 8:12:49 PM
BurgerTime79 posted...
The only people who take themselves too seriously are the people who feel the need to attack and insult anyone who has an opposite opinion or preference.

This.
---
To fight is to live. To live is to fight.
#27Godly_GoofPosted 4/27/2013 8:15:04 PM
"Gamefaqs: Playstation 3 Message Board"

Full of people who take themselves to seriously.
---
I still don't believe most people on gamefaqs are even gamers. Just assuming they are embodiments of hate and stupidity taking digital form.
#28Mumble_Posted 4/27/2013 9:24:12 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-serious-business
---
http://i.imgur.com/dpmm0MP.jpg
#29kel25Posted 4/27/2013 9:32:00 PM
ScreamingMidget posted...
HolyMcmoly posted...
Dark Souls.

Fanboys of the Souls series call themselves "hardcore" gamers, and anyone who doesn't like either of the Souls games a "casual" gamer. They're a joke.

You're just buttmad because the Souls games are Japanese. :|

I love Japanese games and I would agree with is opinion. Even if you list legitimate reasons as to why you dislike the game you will get at least one rabid fanboy saying it is because you suck at the game.

The Souls series has some of the worst fanboys I've seen in these forums.
#30ImDyinSquirtlePosted 4/27/2013 9:45:56 PM
AlphaOmegaSid posted...
Trophy Hunter Whores who have Platinums for the games below.........they also think they rule the world and are Elite.....

-any game Plantinumed more than once like Demon Souls six times from different versions of the game
-any game that losers hack for the harder Trophies like Gran Turismo 5 or SOCOM: Confrontation
-any hard game that losers pay money for to earn a Platinum for them on their account
-any games they use cheating devices for like Game Genie to get Trophies
-Facebook Trophy Hunter Whores
-a team of Trophy Hunter Whores who play on the same PSN account

-all easy/short/crappy PS3/PSN titles
-Hannah Montana
-Terminator Salvation
-all Disney games
-all Cabela's Big Game Hunter
-all Lego games

So if I'm a trophy hunter who hasnt done ANY of those things on that list, do I win?
---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying