This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Worst thing Capcom has done this Generation?

#91FatalfruitPosted 4/28/2013 12:16:11 AM
Releasing different better versions of games like ssf4 and ssf4ac. I bought mvc3 without realizing there was a ultimate version of it -_-
#92agrissaPosted 4/28/2013 12:33:15 AM
All of the above.
---
DMC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DmC
#93gamestop27Posted 4/28/2013 8:03:54 AM
NotCeo posted...

On disc DLC still stands as one of the stupidest things gamers get butthurt about.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lufiybM0nd1qhauvh.gif
---
The one weakness of any protagonist or hero-like character is a Cut Scene.~ KaiserNeko
#94DemonicDracoPosted 4/28/2013 8:23:15 AM
not making a good breath of fire to make up for dragon quarter.
not putting Vega in MVC3

other than that they've been awesome.
---
Beauty is the only truth in this world.
#95AkumaRyuKenPosted 4/28/2013 8:25:56 AM
Overworking employees
---
I'm not the type to die from being killed!
#96Auron772Posted 4/28/2013 8:26:17 AM
Cancelling Mega Man Legends 3. What makes me even more upset now is that I'm getting a 3DS is a few weeks and this topic reminded me that MML3 was actually a thing!!!
---
"I have two rules I follow. The first, never kill someone without a reason. The second, you can always find a reason to kill someone." - Saren
#97Runner_stylePosted 4/28/2013 8:38:35 AM
Would've liked to see Dino Crisis 4. Only returned to its roots, not dino's in space.
---
'Weeaboo, Troll, Fanboy, White Knight' are the last defence used by idiots hoping by saying it will some how validate their opinions/arguments.
#98LinkinLawgPosted 4/28/2013 10:28:18 AM(edited)
For me its 3 things.

1. You had to buy the Gold Edition of RE5 if you wanted Move support, they couldn't even release a patch or a DLC for it. Instead you had to buy the game again.
2. Ultimate MvC3. They couldn't release the ultimate content as DLC, and instead you had to buy the game again.
3. Disc locked DLC

edit: and to add to my list, not including Move support in RE6.
---
PSN: LinkinLawg
Not changing this sig until I feel like it
#99dj___rollPosted 4/28/2013 12:27:25 PM(edited)
Quote:leon_trunks posted...
I don't see what the problem is with on disk DLC. I mean, they pretty much saved you the wait to download the dlc by having it on the disk, now you can play as soon as you purchase the content! :D

We bought what is on the disc.

Why are we buying pieces of what was on the disc but intentionally kept from us?

@SigmaHaciel

No you didn't. You bought a license to play what they have unlocked on the disc. You should read the manual sometime.

Just because you want it to be different doesn't mean it is.

And, you are paying additional for what is already on the disc because that is how they budgeted the development of the game. Do you work for Capcom? Do you know what their budget was for the game and DLC? You act like you do if you think they can just give you additional content for free.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#100MaxP188Posted 4/28/2013 12:45:10 PM
The DMC collection is the worst!
---
wow! Currently playing: Darksiders 2 DMC HD