This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

worst company?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. worst company?

User Info: Borticus1

Borticus1
3 years ago#11
Hammerpoint Interactive. I remember the War Z.

User Info: kel25

kel25
3 years ago#12
What did Gearbox do that would put them anywhere near the level as companies like Capcom and EA?
Sony PS4 Conference = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5SVJw4ZcJY

User Info: Hospy

Hospy
3 years ago#13
Monsanto

User Info: Berto6251

Berto6251
3 years ago#14
Capcom

They killed RE and MM...screw you.
Xbox 360 GT - Berto6251
PS3 GT - Berto6251

User Info: 656stooge

656stooge
3 years ago#15
Other: Bank of America

Why? Because a video game company can't be bad. Games are just toys, right? Even if a video game company was run by Hitler it could never be bad.

Sorry, for a second their I turned into one of those clowns over at Rev3Games (not including Sessler). Where was I? Oh, yes. EA. Screw those evil b******s!
How to treat a woman:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syRQ7iShpzY

User Info: ghostwarrior79

ghostwarrior79
3 years ago#16
1. Rockstar
2.Ea
3.CD-Projekt Red

bye!
IF YOU TRULY BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST AND YOU ARE 100% SURE AND PROUD ABOUT THIS, PUT THIS IN YOUR SIG AND ADD ME AS A FRIEND!

User Info: EmiliaTheSage

EmiliaTheSage
3 years ago#17
CAPCOM.
"Women don't stay in the kitchen to make sandwiches."

User Info: TheTenth10

TheTenth10
3 years ago#18
Microsoft (I know it's not on the list)
With their obsession of poser and money, it really spoiled this gen, giving payoffs to buy exclusivity, most of the time a "timed exclusivity" but branding it as "full exclusivity" so that people buy their console and 1 year later the gae is released on PS3, making people mad that they bought the s#itty console for nothing, and even when a game stays exclusive, they press for a fast release (see : Infinite undiscovery, Last remnant) ; and now we have Metal Gear going to XBOX, becoming a game without soul and to please the Xbots it will be 200% action, and 0% story and character depth

then :
SquareEnix, became greedy b#tches, mainly because Miscrosoft fed them with insane amounts of money to do whatever they liked

User Info: Zurrur

Zurrur
3 years ago#19
Atlus no doubt
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. worst company?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived