This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's your favorite boss fight (from all videogames)? *Obvious Spoilers*

#1Emi3280Posted 4/26/2013 1:17:05 PM
*SPOILERS*

I don't have a number one, I have a lot of them in my favorites, but I'm only going to mention two. The first one is Kefka from FFIII (SNES), this guy does know how to screw you, dividing his battle between three sub-battles, while each part has like almost infinite health. The other one is The End from MGS3, beating this guy without the use of the Konami Code can be hard, and you can kill his parrot in middle of the fight for making him angrier, lol.

*END SPOILERS*

What about you?
---
PlayStation Network: DarkEmigaru98
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Emi3280
#2Paragon-57Posted 4/26/2013 1:18:40 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3PhaseSlaethePosted 4/26/2013 1:18:41 PM
Final fight of Yakuza 5.

Two normal beastly men. One is severely injured. Their fight is taking place in a mansion that is on fire, the ground littered with fallen yakuza.

And the fight goes all the way through the mansion, out into the snowy courtyard, for the final moments.

THIS is what MGS4's homoerotic finale wished it was.
#4Paragon-57Posted 4/26/2013 1:19:33 PM
Eh, I'll spoil tag these anyway. From the MGS games:

Psycho Mantis
The End
Liquid Ocelot

---
P a r a g o n - 5 7 was here!
Happy Gaming!
#5heyitsthatdogPosted 4/26/2013 1:20:05 PM
The End from MGS3 is the best boss fight of all time.
---
sig
#6theatrical_catPosted 4/26/2013 1:20:30 PM
FYI, < s p o i l e r > < / s p o i l e r > is how you do a spoiler tag (without the spaces, of course).

But I liked Mr. Freeze from Arkham City. It was a surprisingly competent boss in a game that didn't have very many good boss fights. It made you use different strategies and sneak around intelligently. It's like if a Metal Gear Solid boss fight were good.

Plus, Mr. Freeze is one of my favorite Batman villains and he is sorely under-utilized most of the time.
---
In 1984, I was hospitalized for approaching perfection.
#7luigi13579Posted 4/26/2013 1:20:55 PM
I can't be bothered thinking too much, so I'll just go with the obvious one: The End (MGS3).
#8Godly_GoofPosted 4/26/2013 1:21:28 PM
Tower of Kefka/Kefka
---
I still don't believe most people on gamefaqs are even gamers. Just assuming they are embodiments of hate and stupidity taking digital form.
#9Paragon-57Posted 4/26/2013 1:22:00 PM
From: heyitsthatdog | Posted: 4/26/2013 4:20:05 PM | #005
The End from MGS3 is the best boss fight of all time.

Hunting him down in the Forest while he's hunting you down was one of the best moments in the MGS series.
---
P a r a g o n - 5 7 was here!
Happy Gaming!
#10Emi3280(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 1:23:08 PM
theatrical_cat posted...
FYI, < s p o i l e r > < / s p o i l e r > is how you do a spoiler tag (without the spaces, of course).

I do know that, I simply didn't want to censore my entire message, so instead I put the alternative spoiler warning, but thanks for the heads up for people that didn't know it.
---
PlayStation Network: DarkEmigaru98
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Emi3280