This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Video Game Death Match 4!: Dante vs Kratos

#1SegavsCapcomPosted 4/26/2013 3:14:47 PM
Which hack and slash legend will be be crowned king? - Results (122 votes)
(old) Dante
51.64% (63 votes)
Kratos
41.8% (51 votes)
It would most likely be a tie
6.56% (8 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Winners
Match 1: Fei Long
Match 2: Raiden
Match 3: Sonic (Werehog form)
---
My sig will never happen, but it would be awesome if it did.
#2Dicer7Posted 4/26/2013 3:43:26 PM
So we got a demon killer versus a god killer. Interesting. Not a fan of GoW but I think I'd give the edge to Kratos.
#3SigmaHacielPosted 4/26/2013 3:47:05 PM
So, if we are going with Original Dante.

We have someone who has a personality fighting against an inert muscle.

Dante easy.
---
Provoking other users to respond inappropriately = Troll
Even the most positive remark can provoke inappropriate responses. Thus, we ALL troll.
#4DocDeliciousPosted 4/26/2013 3:59:49 PM
Even new Dante beats Kratos.
---
Terarria, Disgaea 4, Siren: Blood Curse, Battlefield 3, Rayman Origins, Vanquish, Need For Speed: MW 2012, Urban Trials, Monster Hunter FU
#5mad_hax_manPosted 4/26/2013 7:05:09 PM
Kratos beats Dane in brute strength, but Dante out classes Kratos in every other aspect
---
"Hey bridesmaid, love the beard! Give's me something to hang onto!!"- Lord Flasheart
#6DevilTears604Posted 4/26/2013 7:46:34 PM
If Kratos could kill off Poseiden, Hades, Helios, Kronos, Hermes, Gaia, Hercules, Hera, Hepheastus, and Zeus in one day...not to mention bang Aphrodite, cleanse the world in chaos, and free humanity from immortal control, then yeah, Dante is absolutely no match for Kratos.

And even if he manages to lose, Kratos can just crawl back out of the underworld until he gets it right.

Kratos by a landslide.

All old Dante was was a cross between a Ninja Turtle and Spiderman. When he got serious, all the stupid, cheesy lines came out.
---
Gamers are too reactionary. Games are like fine wine, they must linger for us to get their true taste. There are plenty of examples.
#7MwarriorHieiPosted 4/26/2013 7:49:49 PM
If Kratos could kill off Poseiden, Hades, Helios, Kronos, Hermes, Gaia, Hercules, Hera, Hepheastus, and Zeus in one day...not to mention bang Aphrodite, cleanse the world in chaos, and free humanity from immortal control, then yeah, Dante is absolutely no match for Kratos.

And even if he manages to lose, Kratos can just crawl back out of the underworld until he gets it right.

Kratos by a landslide.

All old Dante was was a cross between a Ninja Turtle and Spiderman. When he got serious, all the stupid, cheesy lines came out.

i noticed how you failed to mention that youve never played a DMC game before.
---
http://i.imgur.com/YMDJS24.jpg
#8DevilTears604Posted 4/26/2013 7:52:31 PM
MwarriorHiei posted...

Kratos by a landslide.

i noticed how you failed to mention that youve never played a DMC game before.

Lol the username wasn't a hint? Believe me, I'm a huge DMC fan, but Dante sucked as a character.

And yeah, Dante beat a god. But he didn't beat ten of them.
---
Gamers are too reactionary. Games are like fine wine, they must linger for us to get their true taste. There are plenty of examples.
#9Emi3280Posted 4/26/2013 7:55:37 PM
Kratos would just beat the living crap out of any Dante. He's a god killer, Dante is only a demon killer, not so badass.
---
PlayStation Network: DarkEmigaru98
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Emi3280
#10PHEEliNUXPosted 4/26/2013 7:59:28 PM
Kratos Aurion
---
PSN:PHEEliNUX
"Lesser Demon is less than a Demon, But more than an Imp"