This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

C/D For Persona 5 to be really good, a main character needs to DIE!

#11Godly_GoofPosted 4/26/2013 8:22:50 PM
arclouks_x posted...
wtf why.so many deleted stuff

well I wouldnt want the mc or a character to die cus the p3 mc died, so having another mc die would feel dumb and also shinji died on p3 so yeah

Because apparently you can't say anything about a 10 year old game without a spoiler tag or something :/
---
I still don't believe most people on gamefaqs are even gamers. Just assuming they are embodiments of hate and stupidity taking digital form.
#12arclouks_xPosted 4/26/2013 8:25:08 PM
Godly_Goof posted...
arclouks_x posted...
wtf why.so many deleted stuff

well I wouldnt want the mc or a character to die cus the p3 mc died, so having another mc die would feel dumb and also shinji died on p3 so yeah

Because apparently you can't say anything about a 10 year old game without a spoiler tag or something :/

lol yeah that's why added.them, I was gonna leave it without tagging em.but didn't felt like risking it.
---
PSN:arclouksx/JustArc_
Now playing:Bioshock Infininite,Persona 4 Arena & Golden
#13AlltraPosted 4/26/2013 8:32:51 PM
Deny.

What it needs is several things:

1) Unlimited inventory capacity and storage for items, persona, cards, ect...
2) Game needs a Compendium that you fill in with information on items, maps, treasures, persona, ect...
3) If they're going to give you Either Or choices, then they need to include a NG+ feature that allows you to carry over those items, with the goal of being able to collect at least 1 of everything at one time.

They do those 3 things, and the game will be {Bleeping} amazing.
---
If you're not going to share with the entire class, then don't bother sharing at all.
Online is the worst thing to happen to gaming.
#14thisranksPosted 4/26/2013 8:44:05 PM
D. I'm sure there is as many people who wouldn't be happy to see a protagonist they spent so much time leveling up nowadays as opposed to 10 years ago, especially in a series where it's already been done.

That said, if the story line calls for it i wouldn't complain. It's Atlus game ... i'd be just fortunate enough to play it when it's completed. It's not my place to assume certain things about the next game in the series just because of experiences i've had playing previous games in the series. If it was exactly like a previous game it would take the fun out of it.

Of course, this is Gamefaqs ... home to the "i know gaming better than the developers do" crowd. Note: crowd doesn't mean everyone ... it means the regionally challenged, the backseat developers, and those with ridiculous expectations. You can bet those willing to assume will be expecting their particular brand of ignorance to be the correct one.
---
She blinded me with region ....
Yuki Nagato, Mafuyu Oribe, Kurumu Korono, and Himari Noihara FTW
#15theofficefan99Posted 4/26/2013 8:46:03 PM
TC are you 5?
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#16AalviPosted 4/26/2013 8:47:26 PM
why are we talking about persona 5?

did something new get revealed?
---
Check out my backlog: http://backloggery.com/aalvi
PSN ID: Aalvi-S|http://psnprofiles.com/Aalvi-S|3DS FC in Profile