This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Playstation Plus = best investment for poor people

#111ZaruenKosaiPosted 4/29/2013 1:37:46 PM
wheepitup posted...
I agree, it's great for the poor people to get table scraps of a few games that are years old while us refined gamers are enjoying the very best as it comes out and ACTUALLY permanently own the games. Maybe one day they will ascend to our level but until then they will just have to look up to us with envy.

you dont own any of those games permanently.... you only bought the rights to play the game, not the rights to the game itself :)
#112kitsune2222Posted 4/29/2013 1:42:54 PM
Hidden troll topic.
No one wants to pay much money for anything. Cheaper is what everyone wants even the richer ones which usually is even cheaper.
#113wheepitupPosted 4/29/2013 2:00:40 PM
ZaruenKosai posted...
wheepitup posted...
I agree, it's great for the poor people to get table scraps of a few games that are years old while us refined gamers are enjoying the very best as it comes out and ACTUALLY permanently own the games. Maybe one day they will ascend to our level but until then they will just have to look up to us with envy.

you dont own any of those games permanently.... you only bought the rights to play the game, not the rights to the game itself :)

You're funny, I can do whatever I want with the games minus copying and selling them. I can smash them, have sex with them, poop on them, or sell them. Maybe not in that order but still. If you think the EULA stops me from doing what I will with my physical discs, you are very naive.
---
My Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/decayedmatter
Me - http://i.imgur.com/MgPIx3U.jpg
#114NightwishPosted 4/29/2013 4:38:56 PM
But, I have a rack of ps3 games and like 350gb of non psn plus games and I love plus, does having plus automatically make me poor?
---
PSN: Xnightwish XBL: Xnightwish
#115MourningReigns(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 5:48:11 PM
Nightwish posted...
But, I have a rack of ps3 games and like 350gb of non psn plus games and I love plus, does having plus automatically make me poor?

Where did i say having plus makes you poor? That's like saying having a rack of ps3 games and a full hd makes you smart. It doesn't work that way.
---
I finally won a mod dispute. Too bad it got overturned a day after my suspension ended.