This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Playstation Plus = best investment for poor people

#21tack129Posted 4/26/2013 8:39:09 PM(edited)
Look at all the kids slinging mud at those that bought PS+.

Guess it's the new hipster thing to do. I doubt the people whom bought PS+ actually do care that they are renting out games for a year. Would you rather you spend $80 to have to play online MP games?
---
PSN: tack129
#22kevin1dPosted 4/26/2013 8:38:26 PM
I don't understand this topic, it's lacking logic so I can't quiet put together a response.
---
"The real reason MW1 and MW2 sold higher was because gamers were getting sick of WW2 games."
Hi Baseless. My name is Speculation.
#23ToastyAnakinPosted 4/26/2013 8:43:36 PM
I only buy PS PLUS for cloud saves
---
"if gears can be done on the 360, than any game can be done on the 360" (Wisdom_Cube) "I am the content doesn't inst rest me yet"(theroc500)
#24Ke7hplPosted 4/26/2013 8:50:21 PM
I disagree with this, I'm not poor, nor am I rich. But I'm having no issues paying for PS+ and also my monthly bills without any issues.

Well, lets do some math. PS+ is $18 for 3 months, or $50 for one year. But if you choose the 3 month payment for a full year it will be $72 (Don't take this route.)

The average income for "Lower Class Citizens" is $0 - $25,000. Depending on there other monthly and/or annually bills they have, this most likely wouldn't effect them much.
---
get a grip, get it straight or else you'll let it slip and you'll never elevate.
PSN - Ke7hpl
#25legendofskylandPosted 4/26/2013 8:55:27 PM
AyataneX posted...
mogar002 posted...
Renting is a terrible investment

Yeah, seriously. You do realize that you can no longer play those "free" games after your subscription expires, right? You have to pay for PS+ again.

Meh, I'm done with the games by the time the next month rolls around
#26RyuuHou25Posted 4/26/2013 8:56:44 PM
War_Fail posted...

Over the 3 years I've had Plus, it's cost me 150 dollars. If I were to buy everything on it's own over all that time including the PSN titles, it would have cost me a few thousand dollars by this point, even used.

You wouldn't buy everything on its own over all that time. You wouldn't buy a tiny fraction of the mostly shovelware and old crap they give you, and what little you would buy, you'd actually own and not simply be renting.

Who the hell are you to say what I would or would not buy genius.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#27War_FailPosted 4/26/2013 9:13:39 PM
Considering the fact that most of the "free" crap on PSN+ is months or years old you'd already have bought it if you had any interest in it.
---
RIP Mr. Hands June 22, 1960 - July 2, 2005
A true American hero
#28wheepitupPosted 4/26/2013 9:14:28 PM
People who think PSN+ is a good deal for those rentals should get smart and pay for gamefl so they actually have a selection of good games. Then again PSN+ wasn't made for smart people, just the gullible ones.
---
My Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/decayedmatter
Me - http://i.imgur.com/MgPIx3U.jpg
#29legendofskylandPosted 4/26/2013 9:22:37 PM
War_Fail posted...
Considering the fact that most of the "free" crap on PSN+ is months or years old you'd already have bought it if you had any interest in it.

You'd be surprised how many things I personally passed up in favor of other things, but got to play for free thanks to Plus, like Vanquish last month.
#30wheepitupPosted 4/26/2013 9:23:20 PM
legendofskyland posted...
War_Fail posted...

You'd be surprised how many things I personally passed up in favor of other things, but got to play for free thanks to Plus, like Vanquish last month.

It's not "free" you are paying for a limited rental service.
---
My Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/decayedmatter
Me - http://i.imgur.com/MgPIx3U.jpg