This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Playstation Plus = best investment for poor people

#41THE gamefreak 212Posted 4/27/2013 2:03:13 AM
For people saying that stuff on Plus being years old, Double Dragon Neon went free for plus members the day it came out. Not a typical example, but it's proof that it can happen.

And for me, many Plus games are ones I wouldn't normally buy. Meaning I have a winder selection than I would choose for myself. Actually, I download games I actually own when they go up, just so I can play them without the disc.

And you know, while the "free" games are a large part of the purpose of a membership, they're not the only part; cloud saves and store discounts are certainly notable components of a membership.
---
"The world is full of kings and queens, who blind your eyes and steal your dreams
It's Heaven And Hell!" Black Sabbath- Heaven And Hell
#42ShockG707Posted 4/27/2013 3:21:49 AM
It's not "free" if you already payed for it. My problem with PS+ is that the stuff that should actually be "free" like cloud saving or shovel ware now gives Sony a reason to nickel and dime you. I prefer GameFly for renting.
#43hamdooleyPosted 4/27/2013 4:03:32 AM
I wonder if the people complaining about PS+ are the ones who actually can't afford it.
---
Captain Yesterday.
#44JinKisaragi211Posted 4/27/2013 5:34:53 AM
ToastyAnakin posted...
I only buy PS PLUS for cloud saves

Same.
---
They call me Hadouken. 'Cuz I'm Down, Right, Fierce!
#45Evel138Posted 4/27/2013 5:55:26 AM
I can buy any games I choose as well given the couple hundred dollars in disposable income I budget myself per month.....that said, I subscribe to PSN+ as well because I like a surprise game every once in awhile (there are several games that I've played via PSN+ that I wouldn't have even considered otherwise).
---
GT/PSN: Evel138 Mad Moxxi
http://fav.me/d5g9oo0
#46XxD3ADLYXxPosted 4/27/2013 6:05:25 AM
Lots of class prejudice in this thread....
#47EseenuzPosted 4/27/2013 6:50:37 AM(edited)
PS plus is awesome for gamers. I won't comment on my status since I've been blessed.

Having said that, I'll let you in on a little secret: "All is impermanent, All is without Self"

Peace be with you friend, I mean it, I really hope you find peace in your heart.
#48TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 4/27/2013 6:25:25 AM
LMFAO got modded for finish the lyrics to a song...some of you are way too sensitive. I even censored the curse words for you lol
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#49MourningReigns(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 6:39:39 AM
ITT: The offended lower class
---
I finally won a mod dispute. Too bad it got overturned a day after my suspension ended.
#50RyuuHou25Posted 4/27/2013 7:17:53 AM
MourningReigns posted...
ITT: The offended lower class

*face palm*
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB