This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Playstation Plus = best investment for poor people

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Playstation Plus = best investment for poor people
2 years ago#51
MourningReigns posted...
ITT: The offended lower class

You just got the troll disease......
2 years ago#52
Wow TC way to go i use psn+ for discount +beta don't need the games but like TC says i'm poor.
---
3820 5ghz | 16GB DDR3 | 3way FTW670 4gb |Sammy 830 256gb SSD I sammy 1tb l Mobo ASUS Rampage IV Formula l ASUS PB278Ql PSU ST1500 l HD598 l HDTV PN51D8000
2 years ago#53
This topic seems to imply that only poor people are smart with their money.

this is actually a good deal for rich people, since you know, you dont get rich by wasting money on a video game collection.
2 years ago#54
I think it's the best investment for anybody. Ever since I subscribed late November, I've gotten 40+ games, and I only needed 2 games that I was gonna buy anyway to make my 50 dollars back. Every other game afterwards is free. Sure, you can't play them unless you have a subscription going, but digital games hold no value for me as you can't sell them, and they're gonna disappear someday anyway, whether you like it or not.
2 years ago#55
jonnyram4000 posted...
Wow TC way to go i use psn+ for discount +beta don't need the games but like TC says i'm poor.

I never said only poor people buy it, I said it's the best thing a poor person can buy with a PS3.
---
I finally won a mod dispute. Too bad it got overturned a day after my suspension ended.
2 years ago#56
The "free" games are just a bonus. The cloud saving feature is worth it alone.
---
My Psn: Dark_Phoenix852
2 years ago#57
I would think poor people are more concerned with having enough money to pay the bills and feed their families.
2 years ago#58
You claim to only own a PS3 due to being poor. Make up your mind maker of MourningReigns topics
---
Now Playing: (PS3) TLOTR:WITN, (PC) Skyrim, (Vita) DWNext, (360) Not anytime soon, (Wii U) Waiting for 15/20+ year old games
After the Fallout
2 years ago#59
On a somewhat related note, Playstation Network sucks now. The search feature is useless.
2 years ago#60
PS+ = best investment for gamers.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Playstation Plus = best investment for poor people

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived