This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Playstation Plus = best investment for poor people

#61BloodyBoogerPosted 4/27/2013 4:03:04 PM
War_Fail posted...
Why not just set $60 aside every year and use it to buy a few randomly-picked games from ebay in that case? It would basically be the same exact thing as PSN+, except you'd get to keep what you buy.

$60 can get you xbox live ads.
---
"Purple is a fruit" -Homer Simpson
#62aPimp_named_leEPosted 4/27/2013 4:18:33 PM
people seem to forget the great discounts you get that you keep even if you dont use plus ever again. I have gotten quite a few games on discount and the savings really does add up if you are savvy (little big planet racing for $10, borderlands 1 and 2 for $21, etc).

also can we stop using the term poor people? its very degrading and elitist. Commoner would be better imo... (ouran high if any gets the joke).
---
~I will floss my teeth with your soul~
#63ManuKesnaPosted 4/27/2013 4:25:06 PM
Poor kids that cant afford ps+ are mad :(
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna White 2 FC: 1593-4524-9776
GT: ManuKesna
#64Flamer_BluePosted 4/27/2013 4:28:47 PM
MourningReigns posted...
This is a great service for poor people, (now I don't have it, I have the ability to buy new games whenever I want to play something) for the price of just one game for a normal customer, they can get a year full of free games allowing them to try new stuff all the time!

It's great that Sony made a service for their lower income customers.

Anyone agree this is the best deal out there for poor people?

How cool of you to spend $60 on a game that will last you a few hours. Meanwhile, I can get free games and discounts on many more games. You are very bright OP.
---
PSN: Malakius
#65MourningReigns(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 4:39:08 PM
Universquall posted...
You claim to only own a PS3 due to being poor. Make up your mind maker of MourningReigns topics

I came into some inheritance, now I own a PS3, Wii-U, and 3DS along with my PC for games.
---
I finally won a mod dispute. Too bad it got overturned a day after my suspension ended.
#66methosagainPosted 4/27/2013 4:44:05 PM
MourningReigns posted...
This is a great service for poor people, (now I don't have it, I have the ability to buy new games whenever I want to play something) for the price of just one game for a normal customer, they can get a year full of free games allowing them to try new stuff all the time!

It's great that Sony made a service for their lower income customers.

Anyone agree this is the best deal out there for poor people?

I agree, just like the PS3 is the best deal for poor people to poor to afford a PC
---
Law of the universe states the strong shall survive and the weak fall by the way, I don't give a damn what idealistic plan is cooked up, nothing changes that
#67LB3Posted 4/27/2013 5:13:34 PM
I spend more money buying PS3 games over the course of a year then I do buying PC games on Steam over the same amount of time. PC gaming is actually better for poor people in the long term if you want to play lots of games.
---
PSN: Bwleon7
Steam: bwleon79
#68JanayBerryPosted 4/27/2013 6:47:03 PM
Wow... just wow!

The current mindset of this generation of people is ridiculous.
---
PSN: Jim_Berry
Favorites (since 4/18/13): DC Universe, Cadtlevania: HoD, Mass Effect, Hard Corps: Uprising, Double Dragon Neon, Resident Evil 6, Black Ops 2.
#69JanayBerryPosted 4/27/2013 6:59:48 PM
hamdooley posted...
I wonder if the people complaining about PS+ are the ones who actually can't afford it.

Hence his topic due to frustration.

I downloaded more discounted games than free ones. Correct me if I'm wrong but $50 for PS+ and x amount of dollars on the discounted games make us poor?

If this is true, then let me not pay for Xbox Live, my internet, electricity, and anything else that can lead to me being poor.
---
PSN: Jim_Berry
Favorites (since 4/18/13): DC Universe, Cadtlevania: HoD, Mass Effect, Hard Corps: Uprising, Double Dragon Neon, Resident Evil 6, Black Ops 2.
#70MourningReigns(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 5:25:42 AM
JanayBerry posted...
hamdooley posted...
I wonder if the people complaining about PS+ are the ones who actually can't afford it.

Hence his topic due to frustration.

I downloaded more discounted games than free ones. Correct me if I'm wrong but $50 for PS+ and x amount of dollars on the discounted games make us poor?

If this is true, then let me not pay for Xbox Live, my internet, electricity, and anything else that can lead to me being poor.

You can't read well.
---
I finally won a mod dispute. Too bad it got overturned a day after my suspension ended.