This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Playstation Plus = best investment for poor people

#71Singularity_UKPosted 4/28/2013 4:58:26 AM
8/10, well done TC.
#72JanayBerryPosted 4/28/2013 5:22:24 AM
MourningReigns posted...
JanayBerry posted...
hamdooley posted...
I wonder if the people complaining about PS+ are the ones who actually can't afford it.

Hence his topic due to frustration.

I downloaded more discounted games than free ones. Correct me if I'm wrong but $50 for PS+ and x amount of dollars on the discounted games make us poor?

If this is true, then let me not pay for Xbox Live, my internet, electricity, and anything else that can lead to me being poor.

You can't read well.

You're right lol... I was frustrated at the time. My bad lol...
---
PSN: Jim_Berry
Favorites (since 4/18/13): DC Universe, Cadtlevania: HoD, Mass Effect, Hard Corps: Uprising, Double Dragon Neon, Resident Evil 6, Black Ops 2.
#73thisranksPosted 4/28/2013 5:31:51 AM
DevilTears604 posted...
You probably need to phrase that a little better bro.

Not really. I can literally imagine the pedestal the TC has put himself on as i read it. It's pretty amusing to be honest ... in a creepy way. Makes me wonder if the TC was listening to "Panhandlin' Prince" while typing it.

Besides, Gamefaqs forums are more comedy skits in topic form than actual gaming discussion. You should know this by now. It's not like it used to be. It certainly the hell isn't Kansas anymore.
---
She blinded me with region ....
Yuki Nagato, Mafuyu Oribe, Kurumu Korono, and Himari Noihara FTW
#744sakuraHa0Posted 4/28/2013 5:39:11 AM
TC, if you think PS plus is best investment for poor people, I wonder what do you think about XBox Live ? :P
---
If someone post "I don't care", they actually care VERY much.
If they DON'T care, they WON'T bother posting.
#75MourningReigns(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 11:09:40 AM
thisranks posted...
DevilTears604 posted...
You probably need to phrase that a little better bro.

Not really. I can literally imagine the pedestal the TC has put himself on as i read it. It's pretty amusing to be honest ... in a creepy way. Makes me wonder if the TC was listening to "Panhandlin' Prince" while typing it.

Besides, Gamefaqs forums are more comedy skits in topic form than actual gaming discussion. You should know this by now. It's not like it used to be. It certainly the hell isn't Kansas anymore.

Nah, I only listen to Skrillex.
---
I finally won a mod dispute. Too bad it got overturned a day after my suspension ended.
#76kcypher2000Posted 4/28/2013 11:27:48 AM
Kaibaten posted...
I think it's the best investment for anybody. Ever since I subscribed late November, I've gotten 40+ games, and I only needed 2 games that I was gonna buy anyway to make my 50 dollars back. Every other game afterwards is free. Sure, you can't play them unless you have a subscription going, but digital games hold no value for me as you can't sell them, and they're gonna disappear someday anyway, whether you like it or not.

Its not free genius you paid for it. Its a leasing service and no ownership has changed hands meaning you will have you will have to pay AGAIN to use them. I emphasize again because you arent smart enough to realize that if you paid it once its not free. Might be a good deal for you but its not free.

Also if you were a smart consumer you would have bought those two games used for dirt cheap and actually own them.
#77spacejamjordanzPosted 4/28/2013 11:42:01 AM
No TC.. that would be Steam
---
"Attack me if you dare. I will crush you." Ken Masters <Street Fighter II>
#78Ghetto_ninjaPosted 4/28/2013 11:45:22 AM
Kccypher here again to troll. Can't understand the simple concept of subscription. It's like if you subscribe to a magazine and get free access to web videos that would otherwise have to be paid for. When your subscription is up you have to pay for access to the videos. Same goes for plus when you subscribe the games are free when your subscription is up you have to buy them. It's really a simple concept. If you got to keep them when your subscription is up then they would be free without subscription which kind of defeats the purpose of subscribing to Playstation Plus.
---
PSN ID: Psychonik
JUSTICE FOR TRAYVON!!!
#79kcypher2000Posted 4/28/2013 12:39:06 PM
Ghetto_ninja posted...
Kccypher here again to troll. Can't understand the simple concept of subscription. It's like if you subscribe to a magazine and get free access to web videos that would otherwise have to be paid for. When your subscription is up you have to pay for access to the videos. Same goes for plus when you subscribe the games are free when your subscription is up you have to buy them. It's really a simple concept. If you got to keep them when your subscription is up then they would be free without subscription which kind of defeats the purpose of subscribing to Playstation Plus.

Its not free genius you are paying for it. If you really think its free then stop paying for it and tell me if you can still use it.
#80spacejamjordanzPosted 4/28/2013 1:03:56 PM(edited)
Of course it's not free. It's just like any other subsription service. You pay a standard rate to access and play those full games. It's just like Netflix, you can watch what you want as long as you pay your subscription fee. No big deal.... , BUT the games or other content that you bought at a DISCOUNTED rate from being a Plus member are the exception. The avatars and themes/dynamic themes are yours to keep forever too even if you leave PS plus.

It's a good investment for those that really don't keep games after they play them. Given the flat rate fee vs what you actually pay for buying them in a store.. you are saving a great deal of money. If you are the type of gamer that doesn't keep games. Many gamers these days buy games, finish them, and sell them back. Wash, Rinse, Repeat. PS+ is good especially for them. You don't have to be poor to want to save money.
---
"Attack me if you dare. I will crush you." Ken Masters <Street Fighter II>