This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Playstation Plus = best investment for poor people

#81LuminescentRulePosted 4/28/2013 1:46:21 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
Ghetto_ninja posted...
Kccypher here again to troll. Can't understand the simple concept of subscription. It's like if you subscribe to a magazine and get free access to web videos that would otherwise have to be paid for. When your subscription is up you have to pay for access to the videos. Same goes for plus when you subscribe the games are free when your subscription is up you have to buy them. It's really a simple concept. If you got to keep them when your subscription is up then they would be free without subscription which kind of defeats the purpose of subscribing to Playstation Plus.

Its not free genius you are paying for it. If you really think its free then stop paying for it and tell me if you can still use it.

Everyone uses the term "X game coming to PS+ for free". Even Sony. So deal with it like a man and stop crying about it.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#82TeopcigartPosted 4/28/2013 1:59:51 PM
Hunter_mk posted...
because poor people can afford a console but not games

In all fairness I got my PS3 before my financial situation went to crap. So, this does happen.
---
PSN Name: PuppetShoJustice
Blog at PuppetShowJustice.com
#83RyuuHou25Posted 4/28/2013 2:55:19 PM
LuminescentRule posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
Ghetto_ninja posted...
Kccypher here again to troll. Can't understand the simple concept of subscription. It's like if you subscribe to a magazine and get free access to web videos that would otherwise have to be paid for. When your subscription is up you have to pay for access to the videos. Same goes for plus when you subscribe the games are free when your subscription is up you have to buy them. It's really a simple concept. If you got to keep them when your subscription is up then they would be free without subscription which kind of defeats the purpose of subscribing to Playstation Plus.

Its not free genius you are paying for it. If you really think its free then stop paying for it and tell me if you can still use it.

Everyone uses the term "X game coming to PS+ for free". Even Sony. So deal with it like a man and stop crying about it.

People like to argue semantics because they have nothing better to do and have this compulsive need to force their opinions on things on everyone that thinks differently than they do, even if they're the ones with the screwed up way of thinking and ignore logic or definitions
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#84UniversquallPosted 4/28/2013 3:06:48 PM
MourningReigns posted...
I came into some inheritance, now I own a PS3, Wii-U, and 3DS along with my PC for games.

Sorry for your misfortune
---
Now Playing: (PS3) TLOTR:WITN, (PC) Skyrim, (Vita) DWNext, (360) Not anytime soon, (Wii U) Waiting for 15/20+ year old games
After the Fallout
#85MourningReigns(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 3:08:57 PM
Universquall posted...
MourningReigns posted...
I came into some inheritance, now I own a PS3, Wii-U, and 3DS along with my PC for games.

Sorry for your misfortune

Nah, it's okay. I didn't like him anyways, I'm glad he's dead.
---
I finally won a mod dispute. Too bad it got overturned a day after my suspension ended.
#86agrissaPosted 4/28/2013 3:51:53 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
People like to argue semantics because they have nothing better to do and have this compulsive need to force their opinions on things on everyone that thinks differently than they do, even if they're the ones with the screwed up way of thinking and ignore logic or definitions

LMAO @ the irony on display here.
---
DMC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DmC
#87HurrigangstaPosted 4/28/2013 4:17:53 PM
spacejamjordanz posted...
Of course it's not free. It's just like any other subsription service. You pay a standard rate to access and play those full games. It's just like Netflix, you can watch what you want as long as you pay your subscription fee. No big deal.... , BUT the games or other content that you bought at a DISCOUNTED rate from being a Plus member are the exception. The avatars and themes/dynamic themes are yours to keep forever too even if you leave PS plus.

It's a good investment for those that really don't keep games after they play them. Given the flat rate fee vs what you actually pay for buying them in a store.. you are saving a great deal of money. If you are the type of gamer that doesn't keep games. Many gamers these days buy games, finish them, and sell them back. Wash, Rinse, Repeat. PS+ is good especially for them. You don't have to be poor to want to save money.

People who don't keep games do so because they need money and wealthier folks don't sell their games because they don't need to. Sounds like you're agreeing with the topic title.
#88kcypher2000Posted 4/28/2013 4:18:11 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
LuminescentRule posted...
kcypher2000 posted...
Ghetto_ninja posted...

So in what world is the definition of free a paid service? Its not free in any way or form unless you are an idiot who doesnt know what the word free means. If its free then you should never have paid for it and never have to pay again. So sad that you dont understand something children can comprehend.
#89SpoonSportsPosted 4/28/2013 5:20:47 PM
Ke7hpl posted...

The average income for "Lower Class Citizens" is $0 - $25,000. Depending on there other monthly and/or annually bills they have, this most likely wouldn't effect them much.

Interesting, I thought it was $0 - $18000.
---
Calvin and Hobbes - Greatest comic I ever read!
JRSC 1988 Honda CRX ZC Tuned & Built by: HybridWerks
#90spacejamjordanzPosted 4/28/2013 6:18:57 PM
Hurrigangsta posted...
spacejamjordanz posted...
Of course it's not free. It's just like any other subsription service. You pay a standard rate to access and play those full games. It's just like Netflix, you can watch what you want as long as you pay your subscription fee. No big deal.... , BUT the games or other content that you bought at a DISCOUNTED rate from being a Plus member are the exception. The avatars and themes/dynamic themes are yours to keep forever too even if you leave PS plus.

It's a good investment for those that really don't keep games after they play them. Given the flat rate fee vs what you actually pay for buying them in a store.. you are saving a great deal of money. If you are the type of gamer that doesn't keep games. Many gamers these days buy games, finish them, and sell them back. Wash, Rinse, Repeat. PS+ is good especially for them. You don't have to be poor to want to save money.

People who don't keep games do so because they need money and wealthier folks don't sell their games because they don't need to. Sounds like you're agreeing with the topic title.

Not always true. Some just don't like to keep games they no longer play.
---
"Attack me if you dare. I will crush you." Ken Masters <Street Fighter II>