This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Most infuriating Sony moment of owning a PS3?

#11thisranksPosted 4/27/2013 6:55:12 AM(edited)
The web browser. I like watching anime and it can be a real hassle not having a proper video driver. At least i can watch some of it now though. I would love to have one of the big name browsers instead.

I guess i'd give an honorable mention to locked saves. Edit: While i may not like locked saves i can understand the reasoning behind it. Some people will cheat their way no matter what, and the people who would use saves properly are suffering because of the % we know would cheat.

Basically the same reason we lost otherOS. The scumbags screwed the pooch and we all suffered for it.

What bothers me and makes me shake my head at the same time are the people still blaming Sony for it. These people are either fools or anonymous offenders, but still fools. It is easier to lay blame elsewhere than being honest, isn't it?
---
She blinded me with region ....
Yuki Nagato, Mafuyu Oribe, Kurumu Korono, and Himari Noihara FTW
#12TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 4/27/2013 6:59:35 AM(edited)
Nicodimus posted...
Removal of PS2 B/C.

I wouldn't have cared, except that the first two PS3s I bought got the YLOD and now I'm stuck with a Slim that can't play my PS2 collection.

You should be more upset about being on your 3rd PS3. I'm on my 2nd and I'm pissed about that because the PS2 I got 11 years ago still works fine to this day. I would've switched to 360 Elite/slim/whatever they call it now, but I already had a bunch of PS3 games

EDIT: Plus the new model I have is inferior to the one I had because I can't play PS2 games on it. Being that my PS2 memory card died right before I got my first PS3, I'd have to buy a new memory card and start my games from the beginning for the THIRD time. Guess I'll never finish Kingdom Hearts 2
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#13NicodimusPosted 4/27/2013 7:03:56 AM(edited)
Nicodimus posted...
Removal of PS2 B/C.

I wouldn't have cared, except that the first two PS3s I bought got the YLOD and now I'm stuck with a Slim that can't play my PS2 collection.

You should be more upset about being on your 3rd PS3.

Oh, I am furious about it. Not only am I on my 3rd PS3, but it randomly stopped playing blu-ray movies. I won't be buying a PS4, or any other Sony products in the future if this is the level of quality control they have. If only Oppo made a game console...

I only chose PS2 B/C removal because that was something Sony DID as opposed to something that happened to just me.
---
My movie room: http://imgur.com/a/IjWr1
My pets: http://imgur.com/a/P9VGU
#14Pawkie07Posted 4/27/2013 7:04:58 AM
they moved the where trophies were on the xmb. that crap was beyond stupid.
#15TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 4/27/2013 7:07:45 AM
Nicodimus posted...
Nicodimus posted...
Removal of PS2 B/C.

You should be more upset about being on your 3rd PS3.

Oh, I am furious about it. Not only am I on my 3rd PS3, but it randomly stopped playing blu-ray movies. I won't be buying a PS4, or any other Sony products in the future if this is the level of quality control they have. If only Oppo made a game console...

I only chose PS2 B/C removal because that was something Sony DID as opposed to something that happened to just me.

Ahhh ok, that makes sense. I'm actually gonna wait for at least a year after launch to try next gen since I don't trust either Sony or MS to give us a quality product either. I'll just enjoy my Wii U until then since Nintendo is the only one I trust right now...too bad they completely blew the launch window lineup.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#16huyiPosted 4/27/2013 7:59:07 AM
Pawkie07 posted...
they moved the where trophies were on the xmb. that crap was beyond stupid.

that annoys me to no end, there was no reason to move it, i am used to pressing the ps button and pressing up to check trophies quickly, but sometimes i forget that it's not there anymore :(
---
UK Female Gamer
PC specs: AMD FX BULLDOZER 4100 QUAD CORE 4.0ghz ATI HD6670 8GB RAM 1TB HDD DLC THE GAME http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h472NmF1HEQ
#17Bleachfreak7Posted 4/27/2013 8:13:40 AM
Persona 5 being on PS4. Them announcing it on PS3 was tye main reason I got one. Then a few months later they changed it >_>
---
3DS FC: 3437-3085-0365 - HC4 Klash
GE FC: 5486-3590-6471
#18AnonUnknownPosted 4/27/2013 8:20:17 AM(edited)
Bleachfreak7 posted...
Persona 5 being on PS4. Them announcing it on PS3 was tye main reason I got one. Then a few months later they changed it >_>

It's not even announced... or rumored?
#19ReeNoiPPosted 4/27/2013 8:22:54 AM
AnonUnknown posted...
The permanent SingStar icon for EU customers. They basically told us to DEAL WITH IT.

This.
---
---
#20riddlebox89Posted 4/27/2013 8:26:17 AM
Needing to keep that download bubble for PS1 classics when I want to copy them to my PSP where before all I had to do was go to the game on my PS3 and hit copy instead of having to download it again but not instal it.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.