This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What are the Playstation 3's must have exclusives?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What are the Playstation 3's must have exclusives?
2 years ago#1
i already played Uncharted 1/2/3, and Metal Gear Solid 4, Ratchet and Clank A Crack in Time, God of War 3, and Heavy Rain....what else am i missing?
2 years ago#2
Valkyria Chronicles
Demon's Souls
Infamous 1 & 2
Little Big Planet 2

Possibly the Yakuza games and Heayenly Sword as well.
2 years ago#3
Infamous 1/2
Valkyria Chronicles
Demon's Souls
Yakuza 4 (skip 3. US release had the hostess cut out but returned in 4. Also 4 has recaps of all the other games so you aren't totally lost with the story either)
Folklore
Killzone 2/3 (if your into FPS games. I though they were kind of meh but I do have to praise is that that the enemy AI is really good compare to any other shooters out there.)
2 years ago#4
get God of War Saga and God of War Ascension and play all the 6 GoW games, they're worth it.

and if you're into JRPGs definitely get Ni No Kuni, it's the best JRPG this generation
2 years ago#5
Pawkie07 posted...

Yakuza 4 (skip 3. US release had the hostess cut out but returned in 4. Also 4 has recaps of all the other games so you aren't totally lost with the story either)

thats not a good reason to skip it, it's still a good game, yakuza 4 concentrates on other characters and kazuma doesn't make as much appearance in 4 compared to 3.
---
UK Female Gamer
PC specs: AMD FX BULLDOZER 4100 QUAD CORE 4.0ghz ATI HD6670 8GB RAM 1TB HDD DLC THE GAME http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h472NmF1HEQ
2 years ago#6
Disgaea 4
---
PSN:PHEEliNUX
"Lesser Demon is less than a Demon, But more than an Imp"
2 years ago#7
All of the HD collections are worth a try if you've never played them on the PS2.

Okami HD
LBP2
Killzone 2&3
PASBR
2 years ago#8
Some of them aren't must have but I suggest:

inFAMOUS 1 & 2
Sly Collection
Sly Cooper Thieves in Time
Jak and Daxter Collection
LittleBigPLanet 2
White Knight Chronicles II
---
"You're gonna get shown the door, old man."
2 years ago#9
God of War Saga
Infamous 1 &2
Uncharted 1-3
Demon's Souls
Gran Turismo 5
---
Hi ho. Hi ho. It's off to work I go. To post and troll, I know my role. Hi ho. Hi ho. Hi ho. Hi ho. - Suibom
2 years ago#10
Infamous 1/2
LBP 1 and 2
NiNoKuni
Valkyria Chronicles
Demon's Souls
Folklore
Killzone 2/3

LBP Karting is really good for a fun kart racer if you get it under 30$ since it has been updated.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. What are the Playstation 3's must have exclusives?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived