This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

IYO. has this been a good year so far for games?

#1Scarecrow1711Posted 4/27/2013 9:16:53 AM
IMO, I'm not too sure. The only game I've bought so far is Injustice but I heard that a few others like Fire Emblem Awakening, BioShock Infinite, and Ni No Kuni are pretty good.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NX_vcjZmQ9w
#2x_lone_x_wolf_xPosted 4/27/2013 9:19:52 AM
Bioshock Infinite was amazing to me. I'm looking forward to GTAV, Disgaea Dimension 2, Pokemon X/Y, and Dark Souls 2. Not much else appeals to me this year.
---
"He's dead! I love him.... Oh he's breathing.... Loser!"
#3PHEEliNUXPosted 4/27/2013 9:20:29 AM
To me somewhat

HDN Victory, Pandora's Tower, Anarchy Reigns, Bioshock Infinite

And there are more games coming
---
PSN:PHEEliNUX
"Lesser Demon is less than a Demon, But more than an Imp"
#4DarkPhoenix852Posted 4/27/2013 9:20:40 AM
So far yes, and there's still more to come with Assassinating 4 pirates, Two souls extending beyond, Surviving with the last of them, and enduring the inevitable return of Lightning, as well as Being on a row as the saints, and Grand Theft Auto-ing for the 5th time. Should be good.
---
My Psn: Dark_Phoenix852
#5HolyMcmolyPosted 4/27/2013 9:36:30 AM
Bioshock Infinite came out this year, so yeah it's been a good year so far. Tomb Raider was alright too.
#6art_of_the_killPosted 4/27/2013 9:37:41 AM
Yes, way better than last year.
---
"You've lost this argument!"
--- John Marston while lassoing/hogtying someone. Favorite quote this gen.
#7theofficefan99Posted 4/27/2013 9:42:45 AM
I'd have to say yes.

2012 was probably the worst year of gaming for me. There were almost no interesting games out that year. This year, there's plenty. And E3 might reveal a **** ton more to look forward to for this year and the next.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#8YggdrasillePosted 4/27/2013 9:52:22 AM
Yes, because of Ni No Kuni, Injustice, Atelier Ayesha, Infinite, Persona 4 Golden, and Tomb Raider.
---
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Ygdrasille.png
Waiting for: Beyond: Two Souls, Tales of Xillia, Dragon's Crown, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa Rebirth
#9Brittany122Posted 4/27/2013 9:59:00 AM
I have bought 2 games this year, Bioshock Infinite and Tomb Raider.

I had the budget to probably buy one a month but these are the only things to come out. And while both were very good, they are both short lived experiences, you don't sink 100 hours into them.

I quite like the look of that anime fire emblem on the gameboy but i dont have the 3d one.

So far there hasn't been much, but I think this is typical of early year no? Most of the GOTY candidates come out closer to christmas usually.