This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I just got SMT : Digital Devil Saga, Which game should I get next?

#31pb409Posted 4/29/2013 12:27:04 AM(edited)
every single game on there is good,m but like majority, I vote Nocturne first.
#32MoegittoPosted 4/29/2013 12:35:19 AM
Nocturne is in my opinion, one of the few times we as Americans got treated right as RPG consumers. SMT3: Nocturne is there "remixed" version of SMT3, but we never got the original. Nocturne is by far atleast 6 times better than the original and it uses (like others said) lots of the features most people are used to in the newer SMT games like Persona and The Devil series. It's a little heavy on the religion side but they all are, plus it's a hard game that only punishes you for your own mistakes.

But yeah, I'd slowly go for every game that you can get that has "SMT" on the cover.
---
Everyone on GameFaqs pretty much is a troll. This site honestly has the WORST user base I have ever seen. -Tuggboat1121
#33CammyApplePosted 4/29/2013 12:01:20 PM
Moegitto posted...
Nocturne is in my opinion, one of the few times we as Americans got treated right as RPG consumers. SMT3: Nocturne is there "remixed" version of SMT3, but we never got the original. Nocturne is by far atleast 6 times better than the original and it uses (like others said) lots of the features most people are used to in the newer SMT games like Persona and The Devil series. It's a little heavy on the religion side but they all are, plus it's a hard game that only punishes you for your own mistakes.

But yeah, I'd slowly go for every game that you can get that has "SMT" on the cover.

Even the Devil Children games.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
#34scroogeuPosted 4/29/2013 1:54:44 PM
You should look for the second devil summoner game, much better story and gameplay.
---
Psn ID: Greatleslie