This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just picked up ff13/ff13-2....

#41IHeartMetroidPosted 4/29/2013 4:09:51 AM
"It could be seen that way, yes, but to me its sad."

Why should anyone care what you think?

You like bad games. So what. Go play the bad games. Quite trying to make them appear like they're not bad games. Because they're bad. Very, very bad.
---
Currently ignoring 5 users.
If I haven't responded to a post directly addressed to me, that's probably why.
#42elusivePosted 4/29/2013 9:32:39 AM
tiornys posted...
elusive posted...
FF13 took a fat dump on classic FF fans, of course they are going to voice their displeasure. You should bash GTA4 for sucking if thats your opinion, but only because it is correct.

This classic FF fan loves FFXIII, and I'm not the only long-term fan of the series who feels the same way. Please don't speak for me in your generalizations.

My generalization has offended you? Im sorry, I should have put a footnote.

*1% of classic FF fans did not mind the steaming heap SE left in their lap.*
---
Feel'n splendiful... "This stuff will make you a god damned sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me." DA F************* ???
#43Spiroth_KweehhPosted 4/29/2013 10:04:02 AM(edited)
IHeartMetroid posted...
"It could be seen that way, yes, but to me its sad."

Why should anyone care what you think?

You like bad games. So what. Go play the bad games. Quite trying to make them appear like they're not bad games. Because they're bad. Very, very bad.

Even if that was true, it's still sad, because it's no excuse for a completely different individual to become so much involved with someone else's tastes presented on actual discussions with polite way, especially when you reply the offensive way you reply to everyone.

So, yes, @tiornys might feel it's a funny situation, and it's a valid way to go about it, but I feel sad for it.

Anyway, it's also irrelevant, because it's what I personally like, so it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks.

And all that, if we assume what you said was true, because if not.... it's even sadder.

EDIT:

Btw, I'd really like what are those bad games that I like.
Not that it matters, but just so we know the topic.
And then please give us those excellent games that you like.
---
Official Wild Chocobo of the Dissidia 012 [Duodecim]: Final Fantasy Board
Official Wild Chocobo of the Final Fantasy world
#44IamthekuzalolPosted 4/29/2013 10:08:18 AM
Spiroth_Kweehh posted...
tiornys posted...
^^Good for a laugh at least.

It could be seen that way, yes, but to me its sad.

How can this Spiroth user stand himself and how he's behaving, I'll never understand. Yeah, someone's pathetic and sad for not sharing the same opinions as you.
#45Spiroth_KweehhPosted 4/29/2013 10:09:28 AM
elusive posted...
tiornys posted...
elusive posted...
FF13 took a fat dump on classic FF fans, of course they are going to voice their displeasure. You should bash GTA4 for sucking if thats your opinion, but only because it is correct.

This classic FF fan loves FFXIII, and I'm not the only long-term fan of the series who feels the same way. Please don't speak for me in your generalizations.

My generalization has offended you? Im sorry, I should have put a footnote.

*1% of classic FF fans did not mind the steaming heap SE left in their lap.*

My personal absolute favorite Main FINAL FANTASY installment is FINAL FANTASY, while my absolute least favorite Main FINAL FANTASY installment is FINAL FANTASY XIII, and I still believe FINAL FANTASY XIII's high points are the series' highest.

But please generalise more, and make yourself believe that those Crystal Mythos fans that like FINAL FANTASY XIII are a hypothetical 1%, and present it as a factual truth.

As if you knew anything about us few true Crystal Mythos (FINAL FANTASY I-V+D+4HoL) lovers. Or even Crystal Mythos itself.
---
#46Spiroth_KweehhPosted 4/29/2013 10:15:24 AM(edited)
Iamthekuzalol posted...
Spiroth_Kweehh posted...
tiornys posted...
^^Good for a laugh at least.

It could be seen that way, yes, but to me its sad.

How can this Spiroth user stand himself and how he's behaving, I'll never understand. Yeah, someone's pathetic and sad for not sharing the same opinions as you.

First, I'm behaving in a very polite way, and never use the words you guys use as if they are acceptable.
Now...

Did you even read post #37?
Please re-read it, then think, then talk.

Also, I never ever ever said, implied, or even thought these things that I bolded in your post, you did.

And since you happen to understand and have knowledge about my opinions, please, type them so I can learn myself.

---
#47JustForFun1988Posted 4/29/2013 10:15:04 AM
This topic again, another flamebait and Spiroth_Kweehh acting like a jerk as usual. I am out of here.
---
The cycle of life and death continues. We will live. And they will die.
#48Spiroth_KweehhPosted 4/29/2013 10:22:16 AM(edited)
JustForFun1988 posted...
This topic again, another flamebait and Spiroth_Kweehh acting like a jerk as usual. I am out of here.

What?
Are people on the internet that much of some "don't-cares" that think they are above everyone so it doesn't matter if they offend people?
When did I act the way you imply? Point once. Please.

I don't know, maybe I'm from another planet, because I just can't believe what I'm reading.
With all the personal attacks someone would think I'm a monster or something.

It's not surprizing you're out of here though.

---
#49-Zelmor-Posted 4/29/2013 10:37:48 AM
Spiroth_Kweehh posted...
JustForFun1988 posted...

What?
Are people on the internet that much of some "don't-cares" that think they are above everyone so it doesn't matter if they offend people?
When did I act the way you imply? Point once. Please.

I don't know, maybe I'm from another planet, because I just can't believe what I'm reading.
With all the personal attacks someone would think I'm a monster or something.

It's not surprizing you're out of here though.

Not sure how you gonna survive in the real world with that "so serious" nature of yours.

Wait a minute, you probably had never stepped out of your doorstep, so forget what i just said.
---
The official ruler of the Langrisser board. Just a heads up, don't ever bet your account on soccer matches, "sob sob".
#50toadiemanPosted 4/29/2013 10:47:04 AM
KulaXDiamond posted...
Ask me anything

Do you think this is the worst. birthday. ever?