This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just picked up ff13/ff13-2....

#51Spiroth_KweehhPosted 4/29/2013 10:49:42 AM
-Zelmor- posted...
Spiroth_Kweehh posted...
JustForFun1988 posted...
This topic again, another flamebait and Spiroth_Kweehh acting like a jerk as usual. I am out of here.

What?
Are people on the internet that much of some "don't-cares" that think they are above everyone so it doesn't matter if they offend people?
When did I act the way you imply? Point once. Please.

I don't know, maybe I'm from another planet, because I just can't believe what I'm reading.
With all the personal attacks someone would think I'm a monster or something.

It's not surprizing you're out of here though.

Not sure how you gonna survive in the real world with that "so serious" nature of yours.

Wait a minute, you probably had never stepped out of your doorstep, so forget what i just said.

It's not serious when you're being attacked? Ok....
And yes, I have never stepped out of my doorstep, that's so true.
---
Official Wild Chocobo of the Dissidia 012 [Duodecim]: Final Fantasy Board
Official Wild Chocobo of the Final Fantasy world
#52IamthekuzalolPosted 4/29/2013 10:58:50 AM
Spiroth_Kweehh posted...

How some people can stand themselves and how they're behaving, I'll never understand.
-__-

Stop being a drama queen, so you can attack the others but others can't do the same to you? Talk about double standard and self righteousness.
#53Spiroth_KweehhPosted 4/29/2013 11:04:27 AM
Iamthekuzalol posted...
Spiroth_Kweehh posted...

How some people can stand themselves and how they're behaving, I'll never understand.
-__-

Stop being a drama queen, so you can attack the others but others can't do the same to you? Talk about double standard and self righteousness.

Please, read post #37, and please read the quote too.
---
#54IamthekuzalolPosted 4/29/2013 11:06:56 AM
Spiroth_Kweehh posted...
Iamthekuzalol posted...
Spiroth_Kweehh posted...

-__-

I have read his post. You were attacking him for behaving inappropriately, many of us were attacking you for behaving like an ass the entire time. What's the difference.
#55Spiroth_KweehhPosted 4/29/2013 11:44:26 AM(edited)
Iamthekuzalol posted...
Spiroth_Kweehh posted...
Iamthekuzalol posted...
Spiroth_Kweehh posted...

-__-

I have read his post. You were attacking him for behaving inappropriately, many of us were attacking you for behaving like an ass the entire time. What's the difference.

If you read it, how did you miss his behavior towards his response to @tiornys?
If you read it, how did you jump it, and went straight for my post in your judgement?
If you read my post, how the heck can you say it was an attack?
If you read the topic, how can you say I was "behaving like an ass the entire time", when it is a fact I had made zero posts before that post?

?
---
#56chaosflame108Posted 4/29/2013 1:08:19 PM
Sigh.....another thread full of 13 bashing. Same old same old on gfaqs eh? -____-

The 13 games are awesome, and that's all I'll say about it.
---
I AM SATANAIL. HE WHO SHALL SET RIGHT THIS DISTORTED UNIVERSE!!!
#57elusivePosted 5/1/2013 12:58:38 PM
Spiroth_Kweehh posted...
elusive posted...
tiornys posted...
elusive posted...
FF13 took a fat dump on classic FF fans, of course they are going to voice their displeasure. You should bash GTA4 for sucking if thats your opinion, but only because it is correct.

This classic FF fan loves FFXIII, and I'm not the only long-term fan of the series who feels the same way. Please don't speak for me in your generalizations.

My generalization has offended you? Im sorry, I should have put a footnote.

*1% of classic FF fans did not mind the steaming heap SE left in their lap.*

My personal absolute favorite Main FINAL FANTASY installment is FINAL FANTASY, while my absolute least favorite Main FINAL FANTASY installment is FINAL FANTASY XIII, and I still believe FINAL FANTASY XIII's high points are the series' highest.

But please generalise more, and make yourself believe that those Crystal Mythos fans that like FINAL FANTASY XIII are a hypothetical 1%, and present it as a factual truth.

As if you knew anything about us few true Crystal Mythos (FINAL FANTASY I-V+D+4HoL) lovers. Or even Crystal Mythos itself.

Lol so the series high point is 13? Auto pilot hallway was your jam? True crystal mythos lovers, oooo such a prestigious lot. I dont get it, guess that 1% is just easily pleased as long as FF is in the title ;).
---
Feel'n splendiful... "This stuff will make you a god damned sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me." DA F************* ???
#58PinkPikachuPosted 5/1/2013 1:12:56 PM
should of bought something else
---
PSN:Tron_Carter
#59ryudin89Posted 5/1/2013 1:15:19 PM
KulaXDiamond posted...
Ask me anything

Do you need a hug?
---
GameFAQS=why games should be played and people should be avoided.-selfdeztruction
http://fav.me/d3e91yr
#60SightoPosted 5/1/2013 1:21:25 PM
elusive posted...
Lol so the series high point is 13? Auto pilot hallway was your jam? True crystal mythos lovers, oooo such a prestigious lot. I dont get it, guess that 1% is just easily pleased as long as FF is in the title ;).

Just because the game went over your head doesn't make it bad.
The GameFAQs Rating Average is 7.7. I guess there are more minorities on this forum then your little "majority" hate club.
---
http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/15/15988000/ngbbs47fa102e7660f.gif