This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just picked up ff13/ff13-2....

#91IHeartMetroidPosted 5/2/2013 2:28:00 AM
"No, it's a mechanic."

Nope.

It's just a flaw.

You can argue about the mechanics of the gimped-up autobattle, or the mechanics of the run-forward hallway, but forcing a Game Over because one random character happens to fall is just a flaw, plain and simple.
---
Currently ignoring 5 users.
If I haven't responded to a post directly addressed to me, that's probably why.
#92Spiroth_KweehhPosted 5/2/2013 2:38:39 AM
IHeartMetroid posted...
"No, it's a mechanic.
A mechanic that is an actual flaw would be FINAL FANTASY VII's Magic Defence being irrelevant, and FINAL FANTASY IX's Battle Speed.

This is a mechanic that is a legitimate game mechanic used in other popular Turn Based RPGs like Persona.
I personally don't prefer it (or even like it), but that's a personal issue. Not everything will cater to my specific taste."

Nope.

It's just a flaw.

You can argue about the mechanics of the gimped-up autobattle, or the mechanics of the run-forward hallway, but forcing a Game Over because one random character happens to fall is just a flaw, plain and simple.

I see now.
Think what you want.
---
Official Wild Chocobo of the Dissidia 012 [Duodecim]: Final Fantasy Board
Official Wild Chocobo of the Final Fantasy world
#93elusivePosted 5/2/2013 9:55:26 AM
They try so valiantly to defend this game. Im not surprised this game has a 7.7 ranking, people these days think lil wayne is talented.

...though wayne probably could have designed a more intelligible story. Leave that complex story telling for authors who can handle it. Ones who will not build it like the Winchester mystery house.
---
Feel'n splendiful... "This stuff will make you a god damned sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me." DA F************* ???
#94Spiroth_KweehhPosted 5/2/2013 10:04:27 AM
elusive posted...
They try so valiantly to defend this game. Im not surprised this game has a 7.7 ranking, people these days think lil wayne is talented.

...though wayne probably could have designed a more intelligible story. Leave that complex story telling for authors who can handle it. Ones who will not build it like the Winchester mystery house.

Irrelevant to your post, but...

So, you can casually reboot your post history in this topic after what you tried to claim? (Post #61)

Just saying... Ok then.
---
#95IHeartMetroidPosted 5/2/2013 10:11:14 AM
"you can casually reboot your post history in this topic after what you tried to claim?"

Pots and kettles.
---
Currently ignoring 5 users.
If I haven't responded to a post directly addressed to me, that's probably why.
#96elusivePosted 5/2/2013 10:19:17 AM
Spiroth_Kweehh posted...
elusive posted...

So, you can casually reboot your post history in this topic after what you tried to claim? (Post #61)

Just saying... Ok then.

I love how you have to go back and actually re-read all that. You seem to be taking it all quite seriously... just saying.
---
Feel'n splendiful... "This stuff will make you a god damned sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me." DA F************* ???
#97Spiroth_KweehhPosted 5/2/2013 10:46:15 AM
elusive posted...
Spiroth_Kweehh posted...
elusive posted...

Just saying... Ok then.

I love how you have to go back and actually re-read all that. You seem to be taking it all quite seriously... just saying.

Go back and re-read?
It's been just 20 hours. Why would I have to do that? -___-

And of course I'm taking it seriously. Why wouldn't I take it seriously?
I'm discussing honestly about my passions.
---
#98elusivePosted 5/2/2013 11:08:50 AM
Your taking what someone says about a video game on the internet seriously because its your passion?

You are the cherry on my roflcream-sunday.
---
#99Spiroth_KweehhPosted 5/2/2013 11:27:38 AM
elusive posted...
Your taking what someone says about a video game on the internet seriously because its your passion?

You are the cherry on my roflcream-sunday.

Of course I take every discussion I participate in seriously.
Why wouldn't I?
---