This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Bioshock or Uncharted?

#51uncydanPosted 4/27/2013 10:15:14 PM
As a series, Uncharted, individually probably Bioshock Infinite. All 3 Uncharted games are great, I wasn't a big fan of Bioshock 2......

I wish I was in a position to experience both of these great series for the first time!!!
#52hyjinx17Posted 4/27/2013 10:27:36 PM(edited)
Want great story, but clunky sometimes annoying gameplay? get bioshock(at least 1 and infinite)

Want decent story with decent gameplay? Get Uncharted
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony. The only argument I will accept is for Twilight Sparkle.
#53AugustDreamingPosted 4/27/2013 10:42:37 PM
Bioshock
---
Sweet Dreams!
http://www.youtube.com/user/AugustDreams
#54Jon_GodPosted 4/27/2013 10:57:23 PM
Both are amazing.

Flip a coin.
---
PS3 Fan, but doesn't mind other systems. PSN: Jon_God, XBL: Ernie the Bear
http://savemgo.com/forums/
#55lopzterXPosted 4/27/2013 11:44:32 PM
Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite = Decent gameplay, Excellent story, Awesome art direction, Great atmosphere, Enough exploration, some of the best games this generation.

Uncharted = Underwhelming gameplay, Mediocre Story, Good set-pieces, Good... graphics?

Bioshock 2 = Meh

So... yeah.
#56FatalfruitPosted 4/27/2013 11:50:23 PM
Get bioshock because uncharted has almost no replay value except maybe the extras like cheat codes and treasures
#57cirkmetroidPosted 4/27/2013 11:53:03 PM
hyjinx17 posted...
Want great story, but clunky sometimes annoying gameplay? get bioshock(at least 1 and infinite)

Want decent story with decent gameplay? Get Uncharted

The guy is probably about 9 feet tall, and wearing a freaking iron diving suit...of course it's going to be clunky!

It happens to work well, and for crying out loud, stop thinking that every FPS has to move around and feel exactly like your favorite game, whatever that game is.

I mean, people actually think that every action character should be as coordinated and fast as Ryu Hyabusa from Ninja Gaiden.
---
PSN: Cirkustanz
Really difficult games used to inspire us to become better at those games. Now...people just whine and complain. Such is the times.
#58angry_cowtipperPosted 4/27/2013 11:59:06 PM
I say Uncharted, only because I ain't enjoyed the combat in any of the Bioshock games. The story in Infinite wasn't bad.
---
Don't Starve (PC), Okami HD (PS3), Gears Judgement (360), Dungeon Defenders (AND), ACIII: Liberation (VITA)
#59redbuckPosted 4/28/2013 12:40:16 AM
Uncharted, but fair warning, the first one, while good, may turn you off the way it kinda drags sometimes. Bioshock's pretty sweet, too, though.
#60RecinoPosted 4/28/2013 1:12:15 AM
Bioshock is amazing, and you should play that, but I would play Uncharted first, so save the best for last.

So it comes down to not, "either - or" but, "which first."
---
Slow down, buddy! Just because people can read it doesn't mean it isn't crap!