This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How can i quit playing online games

#21Pawkie07Posted 4/27/2013 10:24:28 PM
TIGERJACKS0N- posted...
All they do is piss me off because of crap. I want to have a nice stress-free like when i play games but whenever i turn my console on, first thing i do is play an online game and all it does is piss me off when crap doesn't go my way

I require some stress-free SP games

Demons or Dark Souls
#22lambchipsPosted 4/27/2013 10:29:10 PM
TIGERJACKS0N- posted...
What are those games about?

farming, paying off the house, getting laid, getting a kid
theres also animal crossing coming out
---
i7 3820@ 3.60GHz| 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3| Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC| Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD| Antec EarthWatts 750W Green
#23TIGERJACKS0N-(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 10:40:08 PM
lambchips posted...
TIGERJACKS0N- posted...
What are those games about?

farming, paying off the house, getting laid, getting a kid
theres also animal crossing coming out

Sounds great i'm looking into it now. I lack a love life because girls have treated me like crap all my life and run away from me and i'm very much attracted to 2d characters and am in love with one
---
Everyday the sun comes up around her, she can make the birds, sing harmony!
http://i.imgur.com/VBsWOu2.png <3 Ain't no woman like the one i got..
#24weskers errand boyPosted 4/28/2013 12:03:56 AM(edited)
I went from a phase where I was playing online all the time to going back to playing single player all the time (except local multi and coop stuff). I went back to my roots. Here are the best games out there IMO, collected from 20 years of playing video games.

For PS3 try Catherine. It got me out of my online gaming funk I was on for a long time. Also Uncharted is excellent. Personally I like a lot of good and semi freaky single player games such as Resident Evil and Silent Hill. My favorite RPG on PS3 is an easy choice, Ni No Kuni
I have a fondness for single player FPSes on PS2 such as Red Faction and Time Splitters 2. They don't cause me stress.
I play a lot of Sega Genesis and Sega CD games such as Splatterhouse 2, Sonic series, Dungeon Explorer, Shining Force, Snatcher, Alisia Dragoon
N64 is sweet too, Zelda OoT and Conker's Bad Fur Fay have to be some of the best single player games of all time. Starfox.
PSX has about ten million classic jrpgs on it.
For Wii Smash Bros. Brawl is fun against the computer and Boss Battle mode. I like fighting games in general, against the computer is fine with me. Injustice just came out for PS3. MK 2011 and SSF4AE are really good. Also New Super Mario Bros. Wii and Donkey Kong Country Wii are friggin amazing. Plays just like the old days.
The Xbox consoles have some single player stuff too I guess, nothing that titilates me too much anymore though.
And PCs exist too I'm led to believe. play a modded Skyrim on there or somethin.

However the ultimate pick up and play single player award goes to: Super Mario 3 for the NES. Or I guess Super Mario All Stars for SNES could do in a pinch. And let's not forget the Mario Karts.
---
RIP Everquest Online Adventures 2003-2012
#25AyataneXPosted 5/1/2013 6:54:36 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#26weskers errand boyPosted 5/2/2013 7:22:24 PM
^ weird
---
RIP Everquest Online Adventures 2003-2012
#27Ryphis_DemeanorPosted 5/2/2013 8:12:17 PM
time to embrace all the single player games you missed. Dive into the story and your old nostalgic habits of cheesy chips and soft drinks.
#28DBN_StealthPosted 5/2/2013 8:13:46 PM
maybe start an herb garden to relieve stress, might help out a bit, it helps me relax while playing online games