This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Question about PSN Purchases.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Question about PSN Purchases.

User Info: Phazon2000

Phazon2000
3 years ago#1
I'm thinking about getting ME3 soon and possibly the cool "exteneded cut" that I can download for free! Thing is, it's only free until April 2014...

Thing is, my PS3 is prone to some accidents and I may have to wipe the PS3 (With a backup, of course) in the future and this will require me to redownload DLC.

So if I were to upload my backup data and redownload my "DLC" on a date such as May 2014, would the said item still be free to me if I were to "redownload" it?

To this extent, could I not just download this free DLC and simply redownload it whenever I like for free, specifically when I end up buying the game?

I'm just not sure how this works on the PSN...
If I hear music, Im gonna dance.

User Info: WingedRegent

WingedRegent
3 years ago#2
Any DLC you download will be available for you to redownload via your "Account Management--->Transaction Management-->Download List", which will list everything you downloaded from PSN, allowing you to re-download as needed for free. So, if you download it now, you can just dig through your Download History to re-download it as you need. It will already register as you owning it, basically.
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Seraphim_Dragon.png
You're casual if you like anything. Real hardcore gamers hate everything.-CyhortI82

User Info: Phazon2000

Phazon2000
3 years ago#3
Oh, thank you so much!
If I hear music, Im gonna dance.

User Info: AyataneX

AyataneX
3 years ago#4
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Question about PSN Purchases.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived