This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Question about PSN Purchases.

#1Phazon2000Posted 4/28/2013 3:37:55 AM
I'm thinking about getting ME3 soon and possibly the cool "exteneded cut" that I can download for free! Thing is, it's only free until April 2014...

Thing is, my PS3 is prone to some accidents and I may have to wipe the PS3 (With a backup, of course) in the future and this will require me to redownload DLC.

So if I were to upload my backup data and redownload my "DLC" on a date such as May 2014, would the said item still be free to me if I were to "redownload" it?

To this extent, could I not just download this free DLC and simply redownload it whenever I like for free, specifically when I end up buying the game?

I'm just not sure how this works on the PSN...
---
If I hear music, Im gonna dance.
#2WingedRegentPosted 4/28/2013 3:57:22 AM(edited)
Any DLC you download will be available for you to redownload via your "Account Management--->Transaction Management-->Download List", which will list everything you downloaded from PSN, allowing you to re-download as needed for free. So, if you download it now, you can just dig through your Download History to re-download it as you need. It will already register as you owning it, basically.
---
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Seraphim_Dragon.png
You're casual if you like anything. Real hardcore gamers hate everything.-CyhortI82
#3Phazon2000(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 3:59:18 AM
Oh, thank you so much!
---
If I hear music, Im gonna dance.
#4AyataneXPosted 5/1/2013 7:02:11 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]