This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Data Transfer Utility may be frozen!?

#1JanayBerryPosted 4/28/2013 6:17:14 AM
I'm using the utility to transfer from a 250 Gb Slim to a 500 Gb Super Slim.

I started the transfer a about 1:30pm-ish before I went to work on April 27th. When I got home, I turned the tv on at 12:13am April 28th to see the data is 83% with 1 hour 52 minutes.

I eventually went to bed close to 2am since I had nothing to do. Woke up this morning at 8:02am, and the data is still 83% with 1 hour 52 minutes remaining.

On the "sending" system, the hdd light gives a quick blink from time to time. On the "receiving" system, the hdd light is solid. On both systems, the controllers respond amongst other things like background movement.

I searched google, but mainly seeing people getting data corrupts or other error messages within 10 hours. My transfer will be going for 24 hours in the next 5 hours.

Anyone out there experienced this delay but still managed to get 100%?
---
PSN: Jim_Berry
Favorites (since 4/18/13): DC Universe, Cadtlevania: HoD, Mass Effect, Hard Corps: Uprising, Double Dragon Neon, Resident Evil 6, Black Ops 2.
#2Mindwipe77Posted 4/30/2013 9:01:53 AM
just tried transferring data from old ps3 to new ps3 i got yesterday, got to 70% done then corrupted, now have to dl it all over, and it took like 40 mins just to get to 70%, cant even do a simple transfer on this pos
---
Now playing-DCUO, Injustice GAU,Sacred Citadel
Waiting for-Lightning Returns,Shin megami 4,PS4,720