This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Been out of gaming for a while - any help?

#1FfMaStEr2121Posted 4/28/2013 7:44:22 AM
So due to unforeseen (serious) family, career and financial circumstances, I've been completely out of the loop for the last 3-or-so years. I know some great games came out (apparently) such as Rayman: Origins and Bioshock: Infinite, but I've played barely any games because I've been way too stressed.

Anyways, I was wondering if you guys could give me some lists of the games I can't miss this gen? 20 or so will probably suffice but more are always appreciated. Multi-plat and exclusives are fine, any console is fine, just great games.

Cheers guys.
---
Underdog! Just look at the mess you've made! It's such a shame, a shame, we've gotta find out this way!
#2Evil_GogetaPosted 4/28/2013 7:46:32 AM
Well first of all mate, if its alright can you give us a list of genres you like and we can throw loads of stuff your way!
---
PSN/Wii U: GuiltyPersona Official Foreign JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken #1 Fan
Playing: (Vita) PSO2 and Time Travellers. (PC) Monster Hunter Frontier
#3FfMaStEr2121(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 8:07:06 AM
I'm seriously 100% flexible! I enjoy FIFA, I enjoyed Uncharted, puzzle games, action games, RTS, JRPG, WRPG, pretty much any genre. If I research the game and it looks like I'd like it, I won't pay much credence to the genre tags.
---
Underdog! Just look at the mess you've made! It's such a shame, a shame, we've gotta find out this way!
#4PHEEliNUXPosted 4/28/2013 8:10:30 AM
Disgaea 3 and 4 are the best SRPGs out there, I hear Valkyria Chronicles is a nice strategy game but not an SRPG

Bioshock Infinite and the series are the best Singleplayer FPS out there

Little Big Planet 2 is tons of fun if you have someone else to play with
---
PSN:PHEEliNUX
"Lesser Demon is less than a Demon, But more than an Imp"
#5DrumiesterPosted 4/28/2013 10:09:22 AM
Batman Arkham games
Skyrim
Uncharted 2 and 3 (assuming you've only played the first)
Red Dead Redemption
---
I Love AJ Lee!
#6lambchipsPosted 4/28/2013 10:11:06 AM
league of legends (pc) is probably the biggest game this gen... and its a 100% free game (not one of those crappy p2w crap)
---
i7 3820@ 3.60GHz| 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3| Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC| Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD| Antec EarthWatts 750W Green
#7AyataneXPosted 5/1/2013 7:15:53 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]