This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

have you stopped psn purchases on ps3 now that they dont transfer to ps4?

#11Godly_GoofPosted 4/28/2013 8:04:22 AM
Does DLC count? Because I'm still getting DLC but I never DL digital games that aren't free anyways. So I guess I never really started lol.
---
I still don't believe most people on gamefaqs are even gamers. Just assuming they are embodiments of hate and stupidity taking digital form.
#12axelfooley2k5(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 8:04:57 AM
yea it realllllly pisses me off that the games i own that are on the hdd are not transferable

i feel that they should be tied to your account and once you buy them you own them
---
CAREFULL MANNNN, There's a Beverage Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#13PHEEliNUXPosted 4/28/2013 8:05:50 AM
axelfooley2k5 posted...
yea it realllllly pisses me off that the games i own that are on the hdd are not transferable

i feel that they should be tied to your account and once you buy them you own them

They ARE tied to your account
---
PSN:PHEEliNUX
"Lesser Demon is less than a Demon, But more than an Imp"
#14Godly_GoofPosted 4/28/2013 8:06:06 AM
PHEEliNUX posted...
Godly_Goof posted...
cirkmetroid posted...
Why would they transfer over, the PS4 won't be able to play any PS3 games.

Because if they don't require a Blu-Ray drive to start. And if hackers could make the PS3 BC for discs then I don't see why Sony couldn't do it with with digital games O_o

And comparing PS3 hardware to PS4, PS4 would have almost no issue in Emulating PS3 games

Not to mention it already has confirmed streaming PS3 games and I don't see how that's not virtually the same thing. It's basically just playing a digital copy from somewhere else after all...
---
I still don't believe most people on gamefaqs are even gamers. Just assuming they are embodiments of hate and stupidity taking digital form.
#15U29103987Posted 4/28/2013 8:08:52 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#16axelfooley2k5(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 8:11:15 AM
ok so ps4 is going to stream .............but how is ps4 gonna know what games you own if they are not transferable

you gotta buy them again''''

that means you DONT own the games tied to your account once ps4 is released
---
#17Godly_GoofPosted 4/28/2013 8:12:44 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#18Seifer_usPosted 4/28/2013 8:14:27 AM
No, but I also have no intention of ever buying a Playstation 4 anyway; at least not if it stays the way they're currently marketing it. No backwards compatibility and not being able to carry over PSN purchases is just one part of a myriad of problems I have with their direction for this thing.
---
PSN ID: Shawnji
Trophy List: http://psnprofiles.com/Shawnji
#19Godly_GoofPosted 4/28/2013 8:14:42 AM
axelfooley2k5 posted...
ok so ps4 is going to stream .............but how is ps4 gonna know what games you own if they are not transferable

you gotta buy them again''''

that means you DONT own the games tied to your account once ps4 is released

Ya you got to buy them all over again to stream them. It's so friggen stupid. Especially since that also means they will devour bandwidth and you'll be at the mercy of the Internet whenever you want to play them.
---
#20axelfooley2k5(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 8:17:27 AM
Seifer_us posted...
No, but I also have no intention of ever buying a Playstation 4 anyway; at least not if it stays the way they're currently marketing it. No backwards compatibility and not being able to carry over PSN purchases is just one part of a myriad of problems I have with their direction for this thing.

to me its a huge problem
they are being assfaces
---