This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

have you stopped psn purchases on ps3 now that they dont transfer to ps4?

#31vashtrichamPosted 4/28/2013 10:42:37 AM
No
---
Injustice Main: Superman, Flash Sub: Shazam, Green Lantern
#32AcquirePosted 4/28/2013 10:53:42 AM
I find it odd that some people are acting like lack of BC and non transferable PSN purchases are two separate problems. They're the same problem. PS4 can't play any games (regardless of their distribution method) made for the PS3 due to it's radically different architecture. They're not supporting it because it makes no business sense. You should be buying a PS4 to play PS4 games. Very few consoles have even had full BC with previous generations. Most PS3s don't have full BC. Really the only console that did was the PS2. Every other console with BC has only had partial BC through it's lifetime. That's just a compromise you have to accept with consoles.
---
And if you hear as the warm night falls. The silver sound from a time so strange. Sing to me, sing to me.
#33NightwishPosted 4/28/2013 10:54:55 AM
nope, because i'm pretty sure my ps3 isn't going to explode when the ps4 is released.
---
PSN: Xnightwish XBL: Xnightwish
#34dacekidPosted 4/28/2013 10:57:05 AM
Nope. I won't be buying a PS4 until the price drops to $300. If it costs $300 from the get go, I still won't buy it until it has a larger library.

Finally, I have to get through my backlog first. Which will take a while.
---
Here lies the graves of gamefaq users pwn'd by dacekid. May they rest in peace: RyuuHou25
#35PangLaPosted 4/28/2013 10:59:32 AM
Are you saying my PS3 will magically break once the PS4 come out?
#36AnonUnknownPosted 4/28/2013 10:59:55 AM
Nightwish posted...
nope, because i'm pretty sure my ps3 isn't going to explode when the ps4 is released.

What's that noise? O_O
#37THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 4/28/2013 11:01:27 AM
PangLa posted...
Are you saying my PS3 will magically break once the PS4 come out?

Yup. You'll hear beeps before the explosion.
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT
#38CronoDynePosted 4/28/2013 11:11:18 AM
It's both hilarious and quite sickening that people are actually justifying this moronic move. Sony has been pushing and pushing and pushing digital content down our throats for the past 2 and a half years, comes out with their new system and.. it can't play already purchased PSN titles? There is no reasoning behind this.

So no, I won't stop PSN purchases. I just won't buy the PS4.
---
Goodbye Chewy. You were the best friend I could ask for. Rest in peace, buddy.
#39anonymous46773Posted 4/28/2013 11:14:13 AM
Wasn't planning on buying a PS4 in the first place. At any rate, I never buy things off PSN unless there's a huge sale on some exclusives that I want that I haven't bought yet. I use Steam for everything else.
---
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
#40king_maddenPosted 4/28/2013 11:22:38 AM
axelfooley2k5 posted...
ok so ps4 is going to stream .............but how is ps4 gonna know what games you own if they are not transferable

you gotta buy them again''''

that means you DONT own the games tied to your account once ps4 is released

or you know they will have your account, and you have access through there.

lets also all keep in mind that sony has said numerous times that they are reviewing ways to make it possible to play your psn games on ps4, they completely ruled out ps3 retail discs, but not digital games.

I swear people will take somethings and just assume the worst possible scenario just to justify their whining.