This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just beat Batman Arkham City (mega spoilers)

#1L0rdCrumpPosted 4/28/2013 10:14:59 AM
The ending was so abrupt, 5 people die in like 15 minutes. Rah,Tali, Joker, Strange & Clayface. Final boss was disappointing again.

I didn't get a chance to do any more sidequests, the plot forced be along when protocol 10 happened. Can you play the game after the end and finish up sidequests?
---
|--|o\/o|-|~ Can't let you do that, Star Fox!~~~|
|--\_O/--|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
#2ReyMilansteryoPosted 4/28/2013 10:17:59 AM
Yes, after boss fight the streets are normal again.
---
PSN: DGray_Squally
Now playing: Uncharted 3, InFamous 2, Borderlands 2
#3Elements012894Posted 4/28/2013 10:20:47 AM
The side missions aren't any better. When you first play the game your like "oh awesomene I'm teaming up with bane and I need to find Mr. freezes wife!"

Then your like "I got nothing interesting out of it"
---
PS+ has paid it's self for me. So from here on out I will refer to any new games as free.
#4L0rdCrump(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 12:38:02 PM
I just want to finish up the side missions that give the trophies. I'm not getting every riddler trophy...
---
#5CoolmanCPosted 4/28/2013 1:47:47 PM
L0rdCrump posted...
I just want to finish up the side missions that give the trophies. I'm not getting every riddler trophy...

I never do missions like that in any game. It just feels like a time waster to me. I have other games I could be playing.
---
PSN 360 WII U
Shinmigami
#6md22mdrxPosted 4/28/2013 3:16:29 PM
Worst ending in gaming history.

Why would you want to finish those tedious and unfun missions anyways?
#7mad_hax_manPosted 4/28/2013 3:22:06 PM
The Mad Hatter and Identity Thief side quest have pretty strong conclusions. The others, not so much.

One of the problems with the Arkham games, despite being great games, is that the combat is build with crowd battling in mind, leading to a lot of disappointing boss's
---
"Hey bridesmaid, love the beard! Give's me something to hang onto!!"- Lord Flasheart
#8L0rdCrump(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 7:18:52 AM
Do i have to get more riddler trophies in order to rescue more of his hostages? if so, forget it.
---
#9ChaoticKnucklesPosted 4/29/2013 7:25:48 AM
L0rdCrump posted...
Do i have to get more riddler trophies in order to rescue more of his hostages? if so, forget it.

Yes. You don't have to collect them all but you have to collect quite a few in order to have all hostage locations revealed to you by the riddler.
---
I boosted some of my trophies. Please, judge me about it.
#10ChaoticKnucklesPosted 4/29/2013 7:28:21 AM
Elements012894 posted...
The side missions aren't any better. When you first play the game your like "oh awesomene I'm teaming up with bane and I need to find Mr. freezes wife!"

Then your like "I got nothing interesting out of it"

Isn't teaming up with Bane interesting enough by itself? It was for me anyway. Also some of those sidequests give you Wayne Tech upgrades. The upgrades aren't necessary but having them gives you more options in stealth and combat situations which complements the gameplay.
---
I boosted some of my trophies. Please, judge me about it.