This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is Skyrim as dull as people say?

#51Weiland101Posted 4/28/2013 8:08:24 PM
SigmaHaciel posted...
Weiland101 posted...

So you would say that out of everyone who played Skyrim that over 50% thought it sucked? That would be your prediction?

*edit* why be such a d*** about someone disagreeing with you? Are you like this in real life?

Odd how the last line works as a response TO you, as well.

And how am I being a ****? Because I don't blow Skyrim?

Even some of the biggest TES fans I know KNOW that Skyrim is ass compared to past TES games.

So, you reckon MOST people who played it thought it sucked? Would that be your prediction?

(Note: I bet you don't know any TES fans in real life)
#52PsychoDrama1Posted 4/28/2013 8:18:02 PM
I've played ES since Morrowind and I thought Skyrim was amazing.
---
Wolf Parade, Swan Lake, Built to Spill, Sunset Rubdown, The Hold Steady, Modest Mouse, Handsome Furs, Plants and Animals
#53SigmaHacielPosted 4/28/2013 8:26:17 PM
Weiland101 posted...
SigmaHaciel posted...
Weiland101 posted...

So you would say that out of everyone who played Skyrim that over 50% thought it sucked? That would be your prediction?

*edit* why be such a d*** about someone disagreeing with you? Are you like this in real life?

Even some of the biggest TES fans I know KNOW that Skyrim is ass compared to past TES games.

So, you reckon MOST people who played it thought it sucked? Would that be your prediction?

I don't reckon a god damn thing. But feel free to dig yourself deeper into the **** hole. You want think Gamestop is a minority count of the population? Cool. Good for you. How many other gaming websites are there? Do the people on those sites blow Skyrim's knob too? No? Oh.

Note - I do. But please. Continue being an ass.
---
Provoking other users to respond inappropriately = Troll
Even the most positive remark can provoke inappropriate responses. Thus, we ALL troll.
#54zyrax2301Posted 4/28/2013 8:27:45 PM
^ You're on Gamestop?
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#55SigmaHacielPosted 4/28/2013 8:28:09 PM
zyrax2301 posted...
^ You're on Gamestop?

Might as well be, given the overall "quality" of the people here.
---
Provoking other users to respond inappropriately = Troll
Even the most positive remark can provoke inappropriate responses. Thus, we ALL troll.
#56zyrax2301Posted 4/28/2013 8:33:59 PM
Hey, I'm a Gamestop
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#578f9g43k8ku7335pPosted 4/28/2013 8:52:39 PM
Weiland101 posted...
I am simply staggered at the hate Skyrim gets on here.

Makes me convinced this board is full of jaded "hardcore" gamers that hate on anything that is remotely popular and/or mainstream.

It's mostly grumpy JRPG fans, that's all.

The Elder Scrolls haters were a very quiet minority just a few years ago.
#58Weiland101Posted 4/28/2013 9:11:29 PM
SigmaHaciel posted...
Weiland101 posted...
SigmaHaciel posted...
Weiland101 posted...

I don't reckon a god damn thing. But feel free to dig yourself deeper into the **** hole. You want think Gamestop is a minority count of the population? Cool. Good for you. How many other gaming websites are there? Do the people on those sites blow Skyrim's knob too? No? Oh.

Note - I do. But please. Continue being an ass.

I just want to be the bigger man and say I am sorry for whatever happened to you that made you turn out the way you are. Theres is a lot of anger behind your posts and I hope that is not going to lead to problems down the track.

Good luck to you.