This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Since people seem to be complaining a lot about today's games...

#1harcoreblazerPosted 4/28/2013 3:28:16 PM
How about we make one together? So you can stop complaining about lack of creativity.

Post your ideas!.
---
Starting a flame war is easy, the hard part is ending it.
Official funyarinpa of the 999 boards.
#2Chr0noidPosted 4/28/2013 3:30:28 PM
uhh.....

Skyrim's character creation and freedom + Alpha Protocol level of choice and character interaction + Way of the Samurai's replay value + Witcher's graphics = BEST GAME EVER.

That'll be 6 million dollars please.
---
I did see a female Orc at Bellethor's General Store, buying a box of Redguards -RAGEface14, in a topic about Orc menstruation.
#3harcoreblazer(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 3:33:38 PM
Fo_Fai posted...
uhh.....

Skyrim's character creation and freedom + Alpha Protocol level of choice and character interaction + Way of the Samurai's replay value + Witcher's graphics = BEST GAME EVER.

Kickstarter solves that problem.
---
Starting a flame war is easy, the hard part is ending it.
Official funyarinpa of the 999 boards.
#4thisranksPosted 4/28/2013 3:44:32 PM
Well, creativity isn't something that this forum lacks ... the problem is what that creativity is used for. It's 99% negativity in the forms of ridiculous expectations, abnormal regional mentality, and backseat developers.

Some of these people wouldn't know a good game if it bit them in the ass thanks to their "me" view of gaming.
---
She blinded me with region ....
Yuki Nagato, Mafuyu Oribe, Kurumu Korono, and Himari Noihara FTW
#5dj___rollPosted 4/28/2013 7:00:54 PM
Quote:uhh.....

@Fo_Fai

Good luck even getting 10% finished with only $6 million.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#6FreeFlowTw1tchPosted 4/28/2013 7:01:50 PM
thisranks posted...
Well, creativity isn't something that this forum lacks ... the problem is what that creativity is used for. It's 99% negativity in the forms of ridiculous expectations, abnormal regional mentality, and backseat developers.

Some of these people wouldn't know a good game if it bit them in the ass thanks to their "me" view of gaming.

this
#7FreeFlowTw1tchPosted 4/28/2013 7:03:39 PM
lol I think Skyrim alone was well, well over 20+ million to create.
#8PoorCountryPosted 4/28/2013 7:18:21 PM(edited)
FreeFlowTw1tch posted...
thisranks posted...

this

I disagree. I don't see any creativity to the negativity around this forum. People troll identically, and they use dramatic words like 'terrible" and "horrid" with equal frequency. Sometimes I mix people up, because I can't tell anyone apart by whether they're eloquent or fun to read, or by whether they have unusual opinions -- which is getting off-track, but the point is that this forum houses neither creativity or originality. Even the first idea in this thread was basically, "let's take this game and mix it with that game, and then take stuff from that game, too."

EDIT: "Laughable." That's another word that pops up all the time. If anyone here tries to be critical of something, this is how their boundless creativity will lead them to express it:

"____ is absolutely laughable/terrible/horrible."

And if somebody disagrees, this is how they'll do it:

"Except [rebuttal]". Always the snappy "except" intro.