This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's wrong with my Netflix app?

#1zombie_basher13Posted 4/28/2013 8:47:09 PM
I'll be watching a movie and then bam, it just shuts off and kicks me out to the menu, and when I try watching it, it says, "We're having trouble playing this title right now, please try again later or select a different title", but when I try selecting other titles, same message, nothing plays. It's not my connection, because online games work fine, I'm still signed in, it's Netflix itself and does this pretty frequently. Usually I just delete it and re-download and that fixes it for awhile, but now even that doesn't work anymore. Does it have something to do with new version 2.13? What can I do to fix this stupid crap? Thanks.
---
Look alive, you fools.
#2zombie_basher13(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 8:55:09 PM
bump
---
Look alive, you fools.
#3zombie_basher13(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 9:50:42 PM
bump dangit. Answer me.
---
Look alive, you fools.
#4Trophy_Hunter85Posted 4/29/2013 3:46:15 AM
Have you tried resetting your modem or router?
---
Expect less and you'll be more satisfied
#5RyuuHou25Posted 4/29/2013 4:26:55 AM
Why are you asking here? Contact Netflix directly and tell them, that sounds like an issue with them, not your PS3 or internet.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#6zombie_basher13(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 6:25:41 PM(edited)
RyuuHou25 posted...
Why are you asking here? Contact Netflix directly and tell them, that sounds like an issue with them, not your PS3 or internet.

Because it's quicker than contacting netflix who I doubt would be of any help and I was hoping users here had experienced the same problem at some point. It is an app for PS3 after all. I should be able to ask about all PS3 related things, not just games.
---
Look alive, you fools.
#7RyuuHou25Posted 4/30/2013 12:09:52 PM
zombie_basher13 posted...
RyuuHou25 posted...

Because it's quicker than contacting netflix who I doubt would be of any help and I was hoping users here had experienced the same problem at some point. It is an app for PS3 after all. I should be able to ask about all PS3 related things, not just games.

And how'd that work out for you?

So what if it's an app for PS3? None of us work for Netflix, it's a STREAMING service and you're having an issue with STREAMING. Hell, you could just google "netflix having trouble playing title right now" and probably would have found answers a hell of a lot faster than say, oh, 3 days (which didn't net you any from here anyways)
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB